Medical Assistant Optum AZ - Cave Creek - 2202677
$4,000 Sign-on Bonus for External Candidates
15% Travel Stipend on top of base pay
No nights, weekends or holidays
For those who want to invent the future of health care, here’s your opportunity. We’re going beyond basic care to health programs integrated across the entire continuum of care. Join us to start Caring. Connecting. Growing together.
The Medical Assistant performs a variety of back office activities to assist providers in conducting quality clinics, including administering injections, diagnostic testing, phlebotomy, quality surveys and various other procedures. Delivers exceptional customer service and maintains established quality control standards.
- Sign-On Bonus – $4000 after 30 days employment
- Overtime eligible at time and half
- Annual performance bonus potential
- Paid Time Off (PTO) which you start to accrue with your first pay period plus 9 Paid Holidays
- Career development and training for other roles you may be interested
- Medical Plan options, Dental, Vision, Life& AD&D Insurance within 30 days of hire
- 401(k) Savings Plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Education Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
Clinic Location – Cave Creek Rd, Cave Creek AZ
- High school graduate or GED
- Completion of a Medical Assistant program, or relevant experience
- Current CPR and / or BLS certification or ability to obtain certification within 30 days of hire
- Access to reliable transportation
- Experience in Primary Care Clinic
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes – an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.