Advanced Practice Clinician - Urgent Care - Crystal Run Health, Optum Tri-State - Newburgh/Middletown, NY - 2207642
Crystal Run Health, part of the Optum family of businesses, is seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant specializing in Urgent Care to join our team in Newburgh & Middletown, NY. Optum is a physician-led, patient-centered, team-based care organization that is changing the way clinicians work and live.
At Optum, you’ll have the clinical resources, data, and support of a global organization behind you so that you can help your patients live healthier lives. Here, you’ll work alongside talented peers in a collaborative environment that is guided by diversity and inclusion while driving towards the Quadruple Aim. We believe you deserve an exceptional career and will empower you to live your best life at work and at home.
Experience the fulfillment of advancing the health of your community with the excitement of contributing new practice ideas and initiatives that could help improve care for millions of patients across the country. Because together, we have the power to make health care better for everyone. Join us and discover how rewarding medicine can be while Caring. Connecting. Growing together.
- Physician-led, Patient-centered team-based care environment
- Focus on Quality instead of Quantity while delivering utmost care to patients
- Moderate scheduling templates to promote Work and Life Balance
- Partner with other medical professionals while practicing with autonomy
- Practice at the peak of your license providing evidence-based medicine
- Patient Assessments, Formulating Care Plans, Finding Gaps in Care Delivery, Communicating and Teaching patients about personal Care Management
- Educate and empower your patients to take ownership of their health
- Provides diagnosis, treatment, consultation, and follow up under the supervision of one or more physicians in the Practice. The APC provides age and specialty appropriate medical care at the level of training achieved.
- Effectively identifies, evaluates, and addresses disease prevention and health promotion issues of the population certified in the Practice while administering quality patient care.
- Works in an independent and interdependent relationship with members of the medical staff, which allows for consultation, collaboration, or referral.
- Responsible for the diagnosis and treatment of acute, chronic, and long–term healthcare issues.
- Educates patients and/or families about preventative care, medical issues, and use of prescribed medical treatments and/or medications.
What makes an Optum Career different?
- As the largest employer of Physicians in the country, we have a best-in-class employee experience and enable you to practice at the top of your license.
- We believe that better care for clinicians equates to better care for patients and provide resources and support necessary for clinician well-being.
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations.
- We grow talent from within. No matter where you want to go- geographically or professionally- you can do it here as a part of Optum.
Compensation & Benefits Highlights:
- Competitive Compensation with Bonus eligibility
- Incentivized metrics incorporating Productivity and Quality Outcomes
- Dedicated CME Time-Off and Allowance as well as accrued Paid Time-Off
- Growth, Development, Teaching, and Leadership opportunities
- Robust Retirement package (including employer funded contributions)
- Company paid Malpractice Insurance with Tail coverage
- Discounted Stock Purchase Plan (UNH: UnitedHealth Group) – ESPP
- Optum APC Partnership Program
About Crystal Run Health:
At Crystal Run Health, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with a team of more than 400 seasoned professionals in 50 medical and surgical specialties throughout New York’s scenic Hudson Valley and lower Catskill region just outside of NYC!
We are focused on fostering professional growth, providing the latest technologies, state-of-the-art facilities and a collegial environment that embraces innovation and diversity. As one of the largest private employers in the region, we understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance, offering flexible scheduling, excellent benefits, competitive compensation, and growth opportunities.
The region we serve is unmatched. We are close to nature, culture and arts. New York City is just a short drive away. With easy commutes, affordable homes, fantastic schools and great communities for families to live and grow, Crystal Run Health is the place for you to cultivate the life you want to live.
Optum’s clinician-led organization is one of the most dynamic and progressive health care organizations in the world. We are made up of more than 80,000 aligned physicians and advanced clinicians who serve nearly 20 million people across the United States. We’re empowering our community clinicians to transform health care locally with collaboration, innovation, and the vast resources of our global enterprise.
Learn more at http://www.workatoptum.com/provider.
Would you thrive at Optum?
- Do you practice evidence-based medicine?
- Are you seeking a practice focused on patient-centered quality care, and not volume?
- Are you a team player – comfortable delegating and empowering teams?
- Are you constantly seeking better ways to do things?
- Master’s degree in nursing with advanced skills in physical assessment OR Possession of a Bachelor’s degree, together with a certificate from completing an American Medical Association approved physician assistant program. Licensed to practice in NYS
- Board certified or ability to obtain
- Current, Active DEA license and Prescriptive Authority based on state requirements (or ability to obtain)
For New York Only: The salary range for New York residents is $110,880 to $141,800 per year. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.