LPN Southwest Medical Assoicates Durango - 2203551
For those who want to invent the future of health care, here’s your opportunity. We’re going beyond basic care to health programs integrated across the entire continuum of care. Join us to start Caring. Connecting. Growing together.
- Collection and documentation of patient information to include vital signs, chief compliant, review of medications, allergies health risk screen information, status of extended care benefits and other services
- Provide clinical intervention such as drug administration, treatments, and procedures as ordered by provider and within scope of practice
- Assist with phone calls and messages
- Determine best actions and collaborate with team to assign accountabilities to resolve
- Participate in monitoring patients with chronic disease and extended care benefits including verification of eligibility and status of services
- Anticipate provider needs for patient exam or treatment in collaboration with RN
- Assist RN with the coordination and completion of patient care plan
- Assist coworkers with duties when requested to include training of medical
- assistants and assisting in areas as needed
- Compliance requirements such as laboratory QC management, waive testing, maintenance of crash cart and narcotic count as well as other requirements dictated by clinic needs
- Gather medical information as needed to present cases to ITDs as required
- Other responsibilities as required
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High school diploma or GED
- Current, unrestricted NV LPN license or temporary NV LPN license with the ability to obtain permanent NV LPN license upon expiration of temporary NV LPN license
- Current CPR / BLS certification
- 1+ years of experience in a healthcare setting
- 1+ years of clinical experience as a LPN
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR) experience
- Immunization and injection experience
- Charge or leadership experience
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
Nevada Residents Only: The hourly range for Nevada residents is $19.47 to $38.08 per hour. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes — an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.