Registered Vascular Ultrasound Technologist - The Everett Clinic - 2206271
For those who want to invent the future of health care, here’s your opportunity. We’re going beyond basic care to health programs integrated across the entire continuum of care. Join us to start Caring. Connecting. Growing together.
Under direct supervision, provides technical assistance to the physician with pertinent assessment and evaluation of patient’s history and physical condition. Performs non-invasive testing necessary for a diagnostic impression of patient’s cerebrovascular system. Provides quality patient care in a cost efficient manner.
- Performs non-invasive studies which includes explanation of procedures to be done and providing physician with necessary information to interpret test results and medical information
- Greets and admits patients to Lab. Takes detailed medical history and performs physical examination of cerebrovascular system with proper documentation. Ensures confidentiality of patient information
- Assists in processing charges for non-invasive patients
- Maintains and orders vascular Lab supplies which includes keeping equipment properly functioning and adequate monitoring of video tape sequence. Submits charges in a timely manner
- Along with staff and physician, notifies patient or referring physician of test results with proper documentation and references
- Responds to and refers incoming telephone calls. Instructs patient and family as warranted by standards of practice and department
- Assists in the maintenance of non-invasive files and processing photographs
- Initiates and provides necessary follow-up care
- Communicates efficiently both intra and interdepartmentally
- Attends required meetings and participates in professional development
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Completion of formal Vascular Technology program
- National Registration
- Proven ability to stand for long periods
- 2+ years of vascular experience with patients
- 6+ months experience in vascular evaluation with working knowledge of vascular anatomy and physiology
Washington Residents Only: The hourly range for Washington residents is $28.03 to $54.95 per hour. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes — an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment