Clinical Admin Coordinator Senior, Lifestyle Metabolic Medicine Department - The Polyclinic - Seattle, WA - 2201020
For those who want to invent the future of health care, here’s your opportunity. We’re going beyond basic care to health programs integrated across the entire continuum of care. Join us to start Caring. Connecting. Growing together.
Positions in this function is responsible for scheduling, patient communication, and education for all appointments and procedures for assigned department. Answer phone calls from patients, schedule appointments or procedures, and obtain appropriate and accurate data upon scheduling.
- Schedule and reschedule appointments for patients according to established protocols and templates. Be sure to obtain appropriate and accurate data based upon the reason/diagnosis/chief complaint that is given by the patient
- Register patients accurately by gathering basic demographic and insurance information. Update information as needed
- Inform patient to be prepared to pay any copay or down payment due at the time of service and communicate any instructions patients may need prior to their appointment
- Review daily schedule for accuracy and completeness
- Complete daily duties in accordance with scheduling guidelines and assist other teammates as needed with tasking duties as requested/assigned
- Consistently exhibit behavior and communication skills that demonstrate the company’s commitment to superior customer service, including quality care and concern with internal and external customers
- Perform all other job duties as directed by the supervisor or manager
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
Years of post-high school education can be substituted/is equivalent to years of experience
- 6+ months of experience in customer service , call center or patient service
- 2+ years of experience working in the healthcare industry
- 2+ years of experience in patient outreach
- Intermediate level of experience with Microsoft Suite
Washington Residents Only: The hourly range for Washington residents is $19.47 to $38.08 per hour. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes — an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.