Advanced Practice Clinician - Urology - Optum Tri-State - Mount Kisco, NY - CareMount Medical - 2205756
Here at Optum, part of the largest network of medical groups in the nation, we are seeking a Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant to join our growing team in Mount Kisco and Carmel, NY . At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing physician-led care locally. Join us today and start doing your life’s best work. (sm)
- Collegial multispecialty group practice with a large referral base
- Focus on team-based care
- Excellent support staff and dedicated practice management systems
- Obtains detailed history and develops patient care charts; performs physical examinations and evaluations on assigned patients; assesses and treats medical problems and provides direct patient care to a specified patient population
- Assists in providing pre-op and post-op care; writes appropriate orders.
- Notifies attending physician on call, house physician on call, or supervising physician regarding any unusual or unexpected events or problems requiring direct physician consultation
- Supervises and/or coordinates the activities of patient care and support staff within the clinic
- Writes progress notes on patients’ charts indicating patient status and treatment procedures performed; maintains other records as required
What makes an Optum organization different?
- Clinicians are supported to practice at the peak of their license
- We recognize that if you want to provide good care and do it well, you can’t do it alone – this is the foundation of the team-based care model
- The culture is one of clinical innovation and transformation
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations
Compensation & Benefits Highlights:
- Guaranteed, competitive compensation model based on quality, not quantity, with significant earning potential, annual increases, and bonus eligibility
- Financial stability and support of a Fortune 5 Company
- Robust retirement offerings including employer funded contributions and Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP for UHG Stock)
- Comprehensive benefits plan inclusive of medical, dental, vision, STD/LTD, CME and malpractice coverage
- Robust clinician learning and development programs
The Optum Story in the Tri-State Region:
Optum Tri-State was formed in 2022 by bringing together Riverside Medical Group, CareMount Medical and ProHealth Care. The regional alignment combines resources and services across the care continuum – from preventative medicine to diagnostics to treatment and beyond – and features 70 specialties, working in 360 medical practices and more than 55 urgent care locations across New York, New Jersey, and Southern Connecticut. As a Patient Centered Medical Home, Optum Tri-State can provide patient-focused medical care to the entire family. This dynamic position would afford you the opportunity to join a regional, inter-disciplinary care team of over 2,100 providers who serve nearly 2 million patients. Our doctors and clinicians have access to the latest medical information and technology, which lets them spend more time with patients, provide better care and realize better outcomes. With Optum, we’ve found that putting clinicians at the center of care is the best way to improve lives. Our physician-led organizations are some of the most dynamic and progressive health care organizations in the world. You will find our team working in local clinics, surgery centers and urgent care centers, within care models focused on managing risk, higher quality outcomes and driving change through collaboration and innovation. Learn more at http://www.workatoptum.com/provider
- Master’s degree in nursing with advanced skills in physical assessment OR Possession of a Bachelor’s degree, together with a certificate from completing an American Medical Association approved physician assistant program.
- Licensed to practice in NYS
- Licensing: Registered Nurse with current unrestricted license to practice and use the title of Nurse Practitioner/Advanced Practice Nurse in NYS or PA
- Active and unrestricted DEA License or ability to obtain prior to start
New York Residents Only: The salary/hourly range for New York residents is $109,513 to $147,146 per year. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.