Primary Care Physician - Harbour Point - Mukilteo, Washington - 2170136
As a part of Optum, the largest network of medical groups in the country, The Everett Clinic is seeking a Full Time Primary Care Physician to join our team in Mukilteo in Western Washington, at our Harbour Pointe Clinic. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing physician-led care locally. Work with the largest care delivery organization in the world and start doing your life’s best work.
$100,000 Sign On Incentive!
- Outpatient Primary Care
- Ability to focus on a Family or Internal Medicine patient population; general in-office procedures
- Work life balance with flexible shifts- Full time is a 4-day workweek; part time is also available
- Medical Assistants and Advanced Practice Clinical Support
- Call is light and shared | Triage RN call
Compensation & Benefits Highlights
- Sign-on Bonus Available
- Relocation Assistance Available
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Plans
- Life Insurance, STD, LTD
- 401k with match
- Malpractice & Tail Coverage provided by employer
- Commuter Reimbursement
- CME Reimbursement & Time Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Option
- Paid Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
- Well-being Programs to help with health and lifestyle goals
- Unrestricted WA state license or the ability to obtain
- Current DEA certificate required prior to start date
- BC/BE in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Current BLS, ACLS certification prior to start date
- EMR Proficient – EPIC preferred
Washington Residents Only: The salary range for Washington residents is $244,000 to $341,300. Salary Range is defined as total cash compensation at target. The actual range and pay mix of base and bonus is variable based upon experience and metric achievement. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.