Part Time Pharmacy Delivery Driver - 2210116
Optum is a global organization that delivers care, aided by technology to help millions of people live healthier lives. The work you do with our team will directly improve health outcomes by connecting people with the care, pharmacy benefits, data, and resources they need to feel their best. Come make an impact on the communities we serve as we help advance health equity on a global scale. Here, you will find talented peers, comprehensive benefits, a culture guided by diversity and inclusion, career growth opportunities and your life’s best work.SM
We are seeking a Part Time Pharmacy Delivery Driver to make deliveries to and from the pharmacy, clinic, and resident homes. The Pharmacy Delivery Driver may provide assistance in the pharmacy when no deliveries are scheduled.
Schedule: Ability to work between the hours of 2:00pm to 5:00pm EST on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
Location: 6 John H Chafee Blvd., Newport RI 02840
- Coordinate delivery routes
- Provide timely and accurate completion of deliveries in an efficient and courteous manner
- Verify receipt and provide signature for receipt of items delivered
- Process any required paperwork according to established procedures
- Vehicle Maintenance
- Return attempted deliveries to pharmacy according to pharmacy policies
- Various other duties as may be assigned
What are the reasons to consider working for UnitedHealth Group? Put it all together – competitive base pay, a full and comprehensive benefit program, performance rewards, and a management team who demonstrates their commitment to your success. Some of our offerings include:
- Paid Time Off which you start to accrue with your first pay period plus 8 Paid Holidays
- Medical Plan options along with participation in a Health Spending Account or a Health Saving account
- Dental, Vision, Life& AD&D Insurance along with Short-term disability and Long-Term Disability coverage
- 401(k) Savings Plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Education Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Voluntary Benefits (pet insurance, legal insurance, LTC Insurance, etc.)
- More information can be downloaded at: http://uhg.hr/uhgbenefits
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma/GED (or higher)
- Valid state driver’s license and a good driving record
- Ability to use own vehicle to make deliveries
- Ability to help with deliveries for the Hope Valley site when needed
- Ability to read and follow maps and directions to customer locations
- Delivery experience
- Customer service experience
- Experience in a healthcare setting
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional when dealing with team members and the public
- Dependable and reliable
Rhode Island Residents Only: The hourly range for Rhode Island residents is $16.00 to $23.94 per hour. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location, and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups, and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes — an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug – free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.