Clinical Administrative Coordinator - 2200265
At UnitedHealthcare, we’re simplifying the health care experience, creating healthier communities, and removing barriers to quality care. The work you do here impacts the lives of millions of people for the better. Come build the health care system of tomorrow, making it more responsive, affordable, and equitable. Ready to make a difference? Join us and start doing your life’s best work.SM
Clinical Administrative Coordinator is responsible for the completion of set processes and protocols. Works cooperatively with all members of the care team to support the vision and mission of the organization, deliver excellent customer service. Supports the team in meeting clinical and service goals. Clinical Administrative Coordinator will be asked, at times, to complete outbound calls to members for survey purposes.
Location: 5900 PARKWOOD PLACE – 5th floor, Dublin, OH 43016
Schedule: This is for a full-time (40 hours/week). Schedule is Monday through Friday any between the hours of 8 am to 5 pm. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime.
Our Customer Service teams have a serious responsibility to make every contact informative, productive, positive, and memorable for what it says about how much we care.
- Enter waivers for extended periods of time
- Contact internal resources if necessary to clarify information
- Perform Business Segment Liaison (BSL) activities, as needed
- Host, coordinate, and/or facilitate meetings/external events as needed
- Create mail merge
- Compiling and submitting expense reports
- Addresses inquiries from care team
- Onboarding of new staff.
- Ordering supplies, Data Entry and troubleshooting computer issues
- Compiles and analyzes basic information and prepares data for regulatory reporting purposes; prepares presentation materials
- Composes confidential correspondence, reports, memoranda, and related documents.
- Motivates a work team while maintaining high standards
- Access electronic member files using policy or id number
- Determine member eligibility
- Reference automated job aid tools via the computer to identify appropriate procedures when needed
- Constantly meet established productivity, schedule adherence, and quality standards while maintaining good attendance
- Maintain Confidentiality and adhere to HIPAA Requirements
- Work with the clinical team to manage requests for services
- Manage the intake of members or the admission/discharge information post notification
- Completing special projects
- Performs other duties as assigned
What are the reasons to consider working for UnitedHealth Group? Put it all together – competitive base pay, a full and comprehensive benefit program, performance rewards, and a management team who demonstrates their commitment to your success. Some of our offerings include:
- Paid Time Off which you start to accrue with your first pay period plus 8 Paid Holidays
- Medical Plan options along with participation in a Health Spending Account or a Health Saving account
- Dental, Vision, Life& AD&D Insurance along with Short-term disability and Long-Term Disability coverage
- 401(k) Savings Plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Education Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Voluntary Benefits (pet insurance, legal insurance, LTC Insurance, etc.)
- More information can be downloaded at: http://uhg.hr/uhgbenefits
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma /GED (or higher) OR 4+ years of experience working within the healthcare industry or with health insurance
- 1+ years of experience analyzing and solving customer problems
- 1+ years of experience working in the healthcare industry
- 1+ years of experience in an office setting using the telephone and computer as the primary instruments to perform the job duties
- Intermediate level of proficiency with MS Word, Excel (create, edit, save documents) and Outlook (email and calendar management), and ability to use multiple web applications, to include preparing and/or format office documentation needed for various audiences
- Ability to type 30 WPM or more
- Reside within a reasonable commute to Dublin, Ohio as this position is onsite
- Clerical or administrative support background
- 1+ years of experience working with medical terminology
- Knowledge of Medicaid and or Medicare population (My CARE Ohio waiver program)
- Strong oral and written communication skills — specifically telephone skills
- Demonstrated effective organizational skills and scheduling skills as observed in day-to-day work
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail, as observed in day-to-day work
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to maintain professionalism and a positive service attitude at all times
- Must demonstrate flexibility, ability to follow through on all tasks in a timely fashion, good attention to detail and a willingness to learn
- Strong team player and team building skills
- Able to handle sensitive issues with members and providers in a confidential manner
- Demonstrates initiative in achieving individual, team, and organizational goals and objectives
- Creative problem-solving skills with the ability to use community and network resources to meet members’ needs
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location, and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups, and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes — an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug – free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.