Endocrinology - Advanced Practice Clinician - Optum New Jersey - Little Silver, NJ - 2207731
Here at Optum, the largest network of medical groups in the nation, we are seeking a dedicated, patient-centric full-time Advanced Practice Clinician to join our well-established Endocrinology team in Little Silver, NJ. At Optum, we are evolving health care nationally while providing physician-led care locally so that everyone can have an opportunity to live their healthiest life. It’s everything health care should be. Together, for better health. Work with the world’s largest care delivery organization, reach for more and start doing your life’s best work.(sm)
- Independent, multi-disciplinary practice with a strong affiliation with local tertiary care hospitals that provides a full range of Endocrinology medicine.
- In collaboration with physician, direct and manage a complete continuum of quality-based care within the interdisciplinary team.
- Full complement of admin and clinical provider support to assist with patient care.
- Desirable 32-hour per week schedule (M/T/W/F) from 8:00a – 4:30p or 8:30a – 5:00p.
- No evenings, weekends, or on-call.
- In collaboration with physician, responsible office consults, follow up appointments and outpatient procedures.
- Comfortable treating all aspects in Endocrinology and Metabolic disorders including Diabetes, thyroid and adrenal diseases, osteoporosis, hormonal imbalances.
- Consult with patients to understand their health concerns and perform specialized tests to diagnose and treat patients.
- Consult with patient’s primary care physician and other specialists as needed.
What makes an Optum organization different?
- Quadruple Aim: Improving Patient Satisfaction; Lowering Costs; Delivery High-Quality Outcomes; Increasing Provider Satisfaction and Well-Being.
- Clinicians are supported to practice at the peak of their license.
- Clinician-centric and clinician focused, with shared EMR across businesses to support coordinated care.
- The culture is one of clinical innovation and transformation.
- Affiliations with prestigious organizations.
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations.
Compensation & Benefits Highlights:
- Guaranteed, competitive compensation model based on quality, not quantity, with significant earning potential, annual increases, and quarterly bonus eligibility.
- Financial stability and support of a Fortune 5 Company.
- Robust retirement offerings including employer funded contributions and Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP for UHG Stock).
- APC Partnership opportunities and incentives.
- Comprehensive benefits plan inclusive of medical, dental, vision, STD/LTD, CME and malpractice coverage.
- Robust clinician learning and development programs.
The Optum Story in the Tri-State Region:
Optum Tri-State was formed in 2022 by bringing together Riverside Medical Group, CareMount Medical and ProHealth Care. The regional alignment combines resources and services across the care continuum – from preventative medicine to diagnostics to treatment and beyond – and features 70 specialties, working in 360 medical practices and more than 55 urgent care locations across New York, New Jersey, and Southern Connecticut. As a Patient Centered Medical Home, Optum Tri-State can provide patient-focused medical care to the entire family. This dynamic position would afford you the opportunity to join a regional, inter-disciplinary care team of over 2,100 providers who serve nearly 2 million patients. Our doctors and clinicians have access to the latest medical information and technology, which lets them spend more time with patients, provide better care and realize better outcomes. With Optum, we’ve found that putting clinicians at the center of care is the best way to improve lives. Our physician-led organizations are some of the most dynamic and progressive health care organizations in the world. You will find our team working in local clinics, surgery centers and urgent care centers, within care models focused on managing risk, higher quality outcomes and driving change through collaboration and innovation. Learn more at http://www.workatoptum.com/provider
- Board certification as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner in Primary Care and/or Family Medicine or Physician Assistant certification.
- Active, unrestricted APRN or PA-C license in New Jersey.
- Active and unrestricted DEA License.
- Active New Jersey CDS Permit.
Would you thrive with Optum?
- Do you practice evidence-based medicine?
- Are you seeking a practice focused on patient-centered quality care, not volume?
- Are you a team player – comfortable delegating and empowering teams?
- Are you constantly seeking better ways to do things?
- Do you want to be part of something better?
New Jersey Residents Only: The salary range for New Jersey residents is $109,513.00 to $147,146.00 per year. Salary Range is defined as total cash compensation at target. The actual range and pay mix of base and bonus is variable based upon experience and metric achievement. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.