Nurse Practitioner - Per Diem - Silver Lake, WA - 2210445
You already love the Northwest. Why not love your career here, too? The Everett Clinic and The Polyclinic, part of Optum, are physician-led, close-knitted teams that have deep roots in the Puget Sound area. We are passionate about patients. We are leading the state of Washington toward better healthcare practices, and we are looking for amazing clinicians like you to join us to do your life’s best work (sm)!
The Polyclinic, part of Optum, is seeking a Per Diem Primary Care Nurse Practitioner to join our Silver Lake team in Western Washington.
The Everett Clinic and The Polyclinic joined Optum in 2019. Our partnership with Optum means we’re able to expand our services and locations to offer even more services. As we grow, we’ll keep on providing top-quality care, just as we always have.
Optum is a family of nearly 90,000 employed or affiliated physicians and another 40,000 advanced practice clinicians and 2,200 clinics across the country. We work together to help over 20+ million people live healthier lives — in-person or virtually. Our goal as an organization is to transform healthcare nationally, while providing Physician-led care locally. Our distinctive culture and set of capabilities enable independent physicians to succeed in value-based models of care.
To learn more about our growing presence: Click Here
- Optum is the largest employer of providers.
- $5.1B invested annually in technology and innovation.
- Optum serves approximately 9 out of 10 U.S. hospitals and 9 out of 10 Fortune 100 employers.
- Optum is the technology-focused and care-delivery arm of UnitedHealth Group.
- Outpatient Primary Care including office consults, annual visits, follow-up appointments and in office procedures.
- Provide coverage for times of vacation, leave, etc.
- Strong Medical Assistants, RNs, and Clinical support
- Many of our clinics has onsite lab and x-ray, specialty services, pharmacy services, behavioral health services and walk-in clinics.
- Variety of shift schedules available
- National Nurse Practitioner certification through AANC or AANP or ability to obtain prior to employment
- Unrestricted APRN licensure in Washington or ability to obtain prior to employment
- Current DEA or ability to obtain prior to employment
- Current BLS, ACLS certification
- EMR Proficient – EPIC preferred
- Experienced preferred
Washington Residents Only: The hourly range for Washington residents is $53.00 to $67.00 per hour. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.