Urgent Care APC - 2209426
Optum Colorado Springs is seeking an Advanced Practice Clinician to join our Urgent Care team in beautiful Colorado Springs! At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing Physician-led care locally.
- Practice in Urgent Care to the full scope of your license
- Urgent Care hours vary by shift and location – Flexibility in shift scheduling to encourage strong life work balance
- No call time
- Patient rooms, office space and Medical Assistants will be ready for you on day one. X-Ray services available at most sites.
- Opportunity to support the onsite Fusion Clinic
What makes an Optum organization different?
- Practice at the peak of their license
- We recognize that if you want to provide good care and do it well, you can’t do it alone – this is the foundation of the team-based care model
- The culture is one of clinical innovation and transformation
- We are a top performer of the Quadruple Aim initiative in Colorado
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community or our local organizations
Compensation & Benefits Highlights
- Med/Den/Vis, STD, LTD, United Health stock options
- Continuing Medical Education allowance with time off
- Relocation package
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Excellent PTO package
- Generous retirement program including employer funded contributions (401K)
- Competitive salary and $30k sign on
- Current NP/ PA license in the state of Colorado or ability to attain
- Board Certified or in the process of obtaining certification
- BLS/ACLS certified
- Colorado Pharmacy/DEA Registration if applicable to practice
- Fluency in EMR systems & technology
- Experience in providing patient care under a Global Risk/Medicare Advantage Model
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $109,513.00 to $147,146.00 per year. Salary Range is defined as total cash compensation at target. The actual range and pay mix of base and bonus is variable based upon experience and metric achievement. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.