Pharmacy Delivery Driver - 2209924
$3,000 Sign-on Bonus for External Candidates
Opportunities with Genoa Healthcare. A career with Genoa Healthcare means you’re part of a collaborative effort to serve behavioral health and addiction treatment communities. We do more than just provide medicine: we change lives for the better. People with serious mental or chronic illness – and those who care for them – have moving stories, and at Genoa we become their voice, their partner. Working as part of a coordinated care team, we partner with community-based providers and others to ensure that people with complex health conditions get the right medications and are able to follow their treatment plans. Our personalized services – in-clinic pharmacies, medication management and more – are leading the way to a new level of care.
Genoa is a pharmacy care services company that is part of Optum and UnitedHealth Group’s family of businesses. We are part of a leading information and technology-enabled health services business dedicated to making the health system work better for everyone. Join us to start Caring. Connecting. Growing together.
We are seeking a Pharmacy Clerk/Delivery Driver to make deliveries to and from the pharmacy, clinic, and resident homes. The Pharmacy Delivery Driver may help in the pharmacy when no deliveries are scheduled.
This position is full time, Monday – Friday. 8am-5pm. Pharmacy is located within the Alaska Behavioral Health clinic at 4121 Laurel Street, Anchorage AK. Candidate must have a reliable vehicle that they can use until a company car can be provided. Mileage will be reimbursed when driving own car.
- Loads vehicles with medications/products for delivery
- Provides timely and accurate completion of deliveries in a professional and courteous manner
- Verifies receipt and provides valid signature for proof of receipt for all items delivered
- Processes any required paperwork according to established procedures
- Assists in maintaining a clean pharmacy environment by performing various housekeeping tasks
- Shreds paperwork for disposal
- Light computer data entry
- Various other duties as may be assigned
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Willing to get there AK Pharmacy Technician License (online application, we will direct you)
- Willing to assist in the Pharmacy with clerical/admin duties in between deliveries
- Valid applicable state driver’s license and good driving record
- Proven great customer service abilities
- Ability to work the schedule M-F, 8-5
- Access to reliable transportation for making deliveries and proof of insurance
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes — an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug – free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.