People Business Partner - Senior Manager (Davao/Manila) - 2210079
Optum is a global organization that delivers care, aided by technology to help millions of people live healthier lives. The work you do with our team will directly improve health outcomes by connecting people with the care, pharmacy benefits, data and resources they need to feel their best. Here, you will find a culture guided by diversity and inclusion, talented peers, comprehensive benefits and career development opportunities. Come make an impact on the communities we serve as you help us advance health equity on a global scale. Join us to start Caring. Connecting. Growing together.
Positions in these functions are responsible for providing client groups with strategic consulting on people programs, organization development and other People Team-specific or business initiatives. Analyzes people related metrics, trends and root causes to develop solutions that balance people risks and cost management throughout the organization. Acts as a liaison for the brokerage of services between client groups and internal or external providers and implements corporate driven initiatives.
The Associate People Business Partner will serve as consultant to contact center leaders and employees at all levels related to: Employee Relations, Change Management, Talent Strategy, and Organizational Development.
- Act as HR Site Lead with the ability to guide and partner with senior leaders
- Organization diagnosis, solution design and management of change initiatives
- Develop retention and engagement strategies for the client group utilizing survey data and other human capital metrics to inform plan
- Leads large, complex projects to achieve key business objectives
- Translates highly complex concepts in ways that can be understood by a variety of audiences
- Influences senior leadership to adopt new ideas, products, and/or approaches
- Demonstrate understanding of our core organizational capabilities to inform Human Capital strategies (e.g., innovation, speed to market, operational excellence, affordability, customer service, collaboration)
- Ability to understand and deliver new ideas effectively to senior leaders and key stakeholders
- Communication and persuasion skills with the ability to think quickly and package ideas
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the employment contract, company policies and procedures, and any and all directives (such as, but not limited to, transfer and/or re-assignment to different work locations, change in teams and/or work shifts, policies in regards to flexibility of work benefits and/or work environment, alternative work arrangements, and other decisions that may arise due to the changing business environment). The Company may adopt, vary or rescind these policies and directives in its absolute discretion and without any limitation (implied or otherwise) on its ability to do so
- Undergraduate degree in applicable area of expertise or equivalent experience
- At least 10 years of related experience
- Extensive experience in partnering with Operations and local site leadership to design and implement people plans, function transformation agendas, accelerating core capability development in line with strategic plans, while enabling a growth and quality culture that translates to employee engagement and retention
- Experience in handling large-scale sites and process
- Experience in setting or growing a new site and partnering with local government to promote Optum as a brand
- Demonstrated ability to proactively approach People concerns through the use of data and analytics, leveraging insights to seek and implement solutions that impact the bottom line and enable the business strategy
- Comfortable working with Sr Leaders to retain top talents within the business
- Experience in BPO or Contact Center HR or Operations
- Onsite role
- This is a mid-shift role which starts at 3PM
- Open to candidates who are willing to relocate in Davao
- This is an individual contributor role
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes — an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Optum is a drug-free workplace. © 2024 Optum Global Solutions (Philippines) Inc. All rights reserved.