Full-Scope OB/GYN - The Polyclinic - Seattle, WA - 2199987
As a part of Optum, the largest network of medical groups in the country, The Polyclinic is seeking a full-scope OB/GYN to join our team in Seattle, Washington! At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing physician-led care locally. Work with the largest care delivery organization in the world and start doing your life’s best work.
This OB/GYN will be working alongside a tenured, and well-respected team of 6 OB/GYNs and 2 Laborists, as well as 3 Advanced Practice Clinicians. You have the option to work a 3- or 4-day work week, with guaranteed block time for surgery at our ASC.
- Option for 3- or 4-day work week (.75 or 1.0 FTE)
- Full-scope OB/GYN practice
- Robotic Surgery available
- 3 to 4 Calls per month, 24 hour shifts
- Level IV Nursery, In-house Laborist and MFM Support
- Excellent relationships with GYN ONC, URO GYN, MFM, and Infertility MDs in community
- Opportunity to teach medical students and residents
- EPIC EMR
- Great Peer-to-Peer support
What makes an Optum organization different?
- Clinicians are supported to practice at the peak of their license
- Evidence-based and patient-centered quality care
- Focus on improving clinician and patient lives
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations
- Competitive pay and well-deserved incentive bonuses
- CME reimbursement
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision
- 401k with matching
- Short- and long-term disability, company paid life insurance
- Company paid malpractice coverage
- Upward career growth and professional development
- Supportive and appreciative culture
- Board Certification or Board Eligible in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Unrestricted WA State Medical License or the ability to obtain prior to start date
- Current WA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- Training or Experience in EPIC EMR
Washington Residents Only: The salary range for Washington residents is $306,850 to $446,400 per year. Salary Range is defined as total cash compensation at target. The actual range and pay mix of base and bonus is variable based upon experience and metric achievement. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.