Urgent Care Physician - Moonlighting Resident - 2194915
If you are a current Resident or Fellow looking for exposure to practicing in a Value Based Care setting, this is the right opportunity for you! Optum is offering moonlighting opportunities to current in
Our moonlighting physicians will get to practice in one or several of our Urgent Care Centers located in, . Moonlighting physicians will also get early access to our talent network for full-time positions at our 70+ locations and faster on boarding process.
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, Optum is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Urgent Care Per Diem positions with shift differentials
- Work schedule: 5, 8, 10, and 12 hour shifts to cover nights, weekends, and holidays
- Average Daily Patient Census: 1.5 – 3 patients an hour depending on site
- Must be currently enrolled in a residency or fellowship program
- Must be a US citizen or lawful permanent resident
- Must have completed 2+ years of residency training in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Med/Peds prior to start date
- Postgraduate Training License Unrestricted Medical License required prior to start date
- Current paid-status DEA certificate required prior to start date
- Current ACLS certificate required prior to start date
- Current PALS certificate required (if applicable) prior to start date
- A recommendation letter from program director or associate program director
- Letter from program showing good standing and approval to moonlight at external entities from program director
For California Residents Only: The hourly range for California residents is $117.00 to $164.00 per hour. Salary Range is defined as total cash compensation at target. The actual range and pay mix of base and bonus is variable based upon experience and metric achievement. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.