Physician - Primary Care (Family Medicine) | ProHealth Physicians - Ridgefield, CT - 2198046
ProHealth Physicians, part of Optum, is seeking a Family Medicine trained Primary Care Physician to join our growing team of clinicians in Connecticut. Ideally desiring a mutual fit in aligning purpose with opportunity, we have multiple practice locations available to consider across the state. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing Physician-led care locally. Work with the largest care delivery organization in the world and start doing your life’s best work.SM
- Physician-led, patient centered team-based care environment
- Three-year compensation guarantee
- No Call, No Evenings nor Weekends
- Moderate scheduling templates promoting Work-Life Balance
- Partnership with strong Advanced Practice Clinicians and care teams
- Educate and empower your patients to take ownership of their health
- Growth and Leadership Opportunities
- Multiple practice locations in Family Medicine
What makes an Optum organization different?
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their license
- We recognize that if you want to provide good care and do it well, you can’t do it alone – this is the foundation of the team-based care model
- The culture is one of relationship building, clinical innovation and transformation
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations
Compensation & Benefits Highlights:
- Competitive compensation – (3yr) Guarantee with Quality bonus incentives
- Dedicated PTO and CME time and allowance
- Robust retirement package including employer funded contributions
- Loan repayment support programs
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (UHG Stock)
- Company paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Physician partnership and incentive for growth opportunities with Optum
About ProHealth Physicians:
ProHealth Physicians, a part of Optum, is Connecticut’s leading health care delivery organization providing Primary Care across the state for over 25 years. ProHealth is focused on reinventing health care to help keep people healthier and feeling their best, not constantly in the hospital system. Our family of primary care providers care for more than 360,000 people statewide. We are privileged to be trusted by our patients with their health and well-being.
Our premier group currently employs nearly 250 Physicians and 150 APCs in Primary Care with areas of focus in family medicine, internal medicine, and pediatric medicine.
- Unrestricted licensure in the state of (Connecticut) or ability to obtain prior to start
- BC/BE in Family Medicine
- Active, unrestricted CSR and DEA or ability to obtain prior to start
Connecticut Residents Only: The salary range for Connecticut residents is $237,360 to $331,700 per year. Salary Range is defined as total cash compensation at target. The actual range and pay mix of base and bonus is variable based upon experience and metric achievement. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.