Primary Care Advanced Practice Clinician - Layton, UT - 2194090
OptumCare Utah is seeking a Full Time Advanced Practitioner to join our Wasatch Peak Clinic Team in Layton, UT. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing Physician-led care locally.
- Provide full scope primary care services to senior patients
- Examine diagnose and treat patients for acute injuries, infections, and illnesses
- Counsel and educate patients and families about acute and chronic conditions or concerns
- Complete timely and thorough documentation using our EMR system
- Formulate diagnostic and treatment plans
- Prescribe and administer medications, therapies, and procedures
- Order lab and imaging tests to determine and manage an immediate treatment plan and provide advice on follow up
- Responsible for the coordination of care with specialists and appropriate ancillary services
- Maintain quality of care standards as defined by the practice
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Active unrestricted NP or PA license in the state of UT
- Must be Board Certified Family Medicine, Adult, or Geriatric
- Prescribing authority or ability to obtain prior to employment
- DEA license or ability to obtain prior to employment
- Experience with chronic disease management
- Experience in providing patient care under a population health model
- 2+ years professional experience as an NP or PA in a clinical setting or may consider candidates who have completed clinical rotations with Optum
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.