Accountant - 2195288
Opportunities with Reliant Medical Group, part of the Optum family of businesses. Join a community-based, multi-specialty, physician-led organization where you will work with talented peers on a common purpose: improving the quality, cost and experience of health care. Here, we focus on delivering the best patient care, rather than volume. Through innovation and superior care management, we support patients and your well-being as a team member. Join a team at the forefront of value-based care and discover the meaning behind Caring. Connecting. Growing together.
*This role will be a hybrid schedule. Candidates must be able to come in office three days a week located at: 480 Bedford Rd Chappaqua, New York 10514
- Cash management and credit card administration
- Analyze financial data and provide month end reporting
- Validate and audit reporting of source system data
- Prepare journal entries and account reconciliations
- Support annual audits
- Various other accounting and analysis tasks
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related field from an accredited college/university or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of relevant experience working in finance/accounting
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Excel as well as proficiency in other Office applications
- Live in the surrounding Worcester, MA location
- Flexibility to work in a hybrid office environment
- Willingness to learn and go the extra mile to receive results
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes — an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug – free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.