Primary Care and Pediatrics Operations Manager - 2194804
For those who want to invent the future of health care, here’s your opportunity. We’re going beyond basic care to health programs integrated across the entire continuum of care. Join us to start Caring. Connecting. Growing together.
The Operations Manager will manage daily operations for our Primary Care and Pediatric office in Thornton on 104th. The Operations Manager is responsible for managing clinical employees, both medical assistants and advanced practice clinicians in the day – to – day care of patients for a very busy, growing, and successful practice. The ideal candidate will have a strong healthcare background and be a motivated self-starter with excellent leadership, communication and organizational skills. This practice has a large patient population whose care is priority number one.
- Manage and oversee the day-to -day operations of the internal medicine practice working closely and taking direction from the physicians at the site
- Monitor the budget of the site, oversee regulatory compliance, contracts and vendor relations
- Develop specific goals, standards and objectives that directly support the strategic plan of the clinic as well as the organization
- Provides leadership to and is accountable for the performance of managers and/or senior level professional staff
- Impact of work is most often at the operational or local business unit or market level
- Manage staff relations including performance management, staff satisfaction and conflict management
- Set up the scheduling of staff as well as recruitment and payroll
- Assess quality of patient care and assist with patient care coordination
- This position reports to operations and involves collaboration of providers at the clinic to ensure clinical quality and work processes align with organizational goals
- Other responsibilities as assigned
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
Years of post-high school education can be substituted/is equivalent to years of experience
- 3+ years management experience in physician’s office, clinic or hospital
- EHR experience
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Knowledge of OSHA, HIPAA and CLIA requirements
- Experience working in internal or family medicine
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $70,800 to $96,100 per year. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes — an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment