Fulfillment Pharmacist - 2196696
Optum is a global organization that delivers care, aided by technology to help millions of people live healthier lives. The work you do with our team will directly improve health outcomes by connecting people with the care, pharmacy benefits, data and resources they need to feel their best. Here, you will find a culture guided by diversity and inclusion, talented peers, comprehensive benefits and career development opportunities. Come make an impact on the communities we serve as you help us advance health equity on a global scale. Join us to start Caring. Connecting. Growing together.
You’re looking for something bigger for your career. How about inventing the future of health care? OptumRx is creating an innovative approach to Pharmacy Benefit Management. Here you’ll find a professional culture where you can use your talent and our resources to make an impact on a huge scale. With better schedules than retail and more reach than any hospital, you’ll open doors for yourself that simply do not exist in any other organization, anywhere.
As a Fulfillment Pharmacist you will perform various duties related to the fulfillment of prescription orders. You will have a direct impact on the lives of our members regarding medications and overall wellness. What makes your pharmacy career greater with OptumRx? You’ll work within an incredible team culture; a clinical and business collaboration that is learning and evolving every day.
This position is located at 1050 Patrol Rd, Jeffersonville, IN 47130
Hours will be: Monday-Thurs 2:00 PM to 10:30 PM and Friday 11:00 PM-7:30PM
- Verify prescriptions and prescription data entered into the pharmacy computer system for accuracy
- Oversees the activities of pharmacy technicians and inventory personnel
- Organizes workload, sets priorities, completes assignments in a timely manner and utilizes resources appropriately while complying with department program standards
- Work in the fulfillment area to provide the final quality check prior to medication being packed and shipped
- Performs all duties and functions in compliance with state and federal pharmacy laws and regulations
- Conforms with and supports department quality assurance and improvement guidelines
- Lift totes 5 -10 lbs
- Basic understanding of robotic automation
- Position is primarily working in a standing / walking environment
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
Years of post-high school education can be substituted/is equivalent to years of experience
- Pharmacist license in good standing in the State of Indiana
- 1+ years of experience working as a licensed Pharmacist
- Ability to navigate MS Office and a Windows based environment and the ability to create, edit, save, and send documents utilizing Microsoft Word
- Ability to navigate Outlook and conduct Internet searches
- Able to work Monday-Thurs 2:00 PM to 10:30 PM and Friday 11:00 PM-7:30PM
- Be standing for 8 hours during your assigned shift
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes — an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Learn more about our Mission & Values – UnitedHealth Group!
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment