Patient Engagement Representative - 2193742
Opportunities with Genoa Healthcare. A career with Genoa Healthcare means you’re part of a collaborative effort to serve behavioral health and addiction treatment communities. We do more than just provide medicine: we change lives for the better. People with serious mental or chronic illness – and those who care for them – have moving stories, and at Genoa we become their voice, their partner. Working as part of a coordinated care team, we partner with community-based providers and others to ensure that people with complex health conditions get the right medications and are able to follow their treatment plans. Our personalized services – in-clinic pharmacies, medication management and more – are leading the way to a new level of care.
Genoa is a pharmacy care services company that is part of Optum and UnitedHealth Group’s family of businesses. We are part of a leading information and technology-enabled health services business dedicated to making the health system work better for everyone. Take a closer look to learn why a career with Genoa Healthcare might be the path to discovering your life’s best work.SM
The Patient Engagement Representative is primarily responsible for supporting the pharmacists delivering comprehensive medication management services for Genoa Clinical Services (GCS) in a call center environment.
Schedule: This position is full-time. Employees are required to have flexibility to work any of our 8-hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of 8:00am – 4:30pm, 8:30am – 5:00pm, 9:00am – 5:30pm OR 9:30am – 6:00pm CST. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime.
Location: 8441 Wayzata Blvd., Golden Valley, MN 55426. Employees will be required to work 2-3 days onsite and some days from home.
If you reside near Golden Valley, MN, you’ll enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid-remote position* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Conducts outreach to qualified patients in a confidential manner with strict adherence to policies and procedures
- Articulates clinical services effectively, leading to patient engagement and program participation
- Performs data entry and complete written documentation of calls
- Maintains department productivity levels for customer satisfaction and performance goals
- Communicates positively and professionally with patients, providers, and team members
- Using an automated dialer, answers multiple calls a day and triages the calls to the appropriate party
- Completes administrative duties to include processing mail and faxes
- Performs other projects, work, and activities as assigned to ensure continuous service to our patients and clients
What are the reasons to consider working for UnitedHealth Group? Put it all together – competitive base pay, a full and comprehensive benefit program, performance rewards, and a management team who demonstrates their commitment to your success. Some of our offerings include:
- Paid Time Off which you start to accrue with your first pay period plus 8 Paid Holidays
- Medical Plan options along with participation in a Health Spending Account or a Health Saving account
- Dental, Vision, Life& AD&D Insurance along with Short-term disability and Long-Term Disability coverage
- 401(k) Savings Plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Education Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Voluntary Benefits (pet insurance, legal insurance, LTC Insurance, etc.)
- More information can be downloaded at: http://uhg.hr/uhgbenefits
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma/GED (or higher)
- 1+ year of customer service experience
- Beginner level of proficiency with Microsoft Word (modifying documents) and Microsoft Excel (ability to modify and maintain spreadsheets)
- Ability to keep all company sensitive documents secure (if applicable)
- Required to have a dedicated work area established that is separated from other living areas and provides information privacy
- Must have high-speed internet connection
- Ability to go into the office 2 – 3 days a week
- Reside within a commutable distance to Golden Valley, MN
- Ability to work one of the following shifts: 8:00am – 4:30pm, 8:30am – 5:00pm, 9:00am – 5:30pm OR 9:30am – 6:00pm CST
- 1+ year of call center experience
- Sales experience
- Bilingual fluency in English/Spanish
Military & Veterans find your next mission: We know your background and experience is different and we like that. UnitedHealth Group values the skills, experience and dedication that serving in the military demands. In fact, many of the values defined in the service mirror what the UnitedHealth Group culture holds true: Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance. Whether you are looking to transition from active duty to a civilian career, or are an experienced veteran or spouse, we want to help guide your career journey. Learn more at https://uhg.hr/transitioning-military
Learn how Teresa, a Senior Quality Analyst, works with military veterans and ensures they receive the best benefits and experience possible. https://uhg.hr/vet
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes — an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug – free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.