Endocrinologist - Orange County - 2156062
Life Changing Work
Want to make a real difference in the lives you touch? LOOK NO FURTHER.
Optum is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Southern California. We are passionate about patients. We are leading the state of California toward better healthcare practices. And we are looking for amazing doctors like you!
As part of our continued growth we are recruiting for Full-Time Endocrinologist to join our Specialty team.
- Location: Orange County
- Clinic Schedule: Monday – Friday, no evenings or weekends
- Responsible for office consults, follow up appointments and outpatient procedures
- Comfortable treating all aspects in Endocrinology and Metabolic disorders including Diabetes, thyroid and adrenal diseases, osteoporosis, hormonal imbalances.
- Comfortable seeing patients 18 years of age and older
- Work with other Specialists and dedicated nursing team
- Dedicated Medical Assistant to support in back office
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Unrestricted CA Physician License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- BC Endocrinology
- Welcome 2024 Grads
- Managed care background preferred
- Excellent time management skills
- EMR Proficient
California Residents Only: The salary range for California residents is $232,130 to $323,000. Salary Range is defined as total cash compensation at target. The actual range and pay mix of base and bonus is variable based upon experience and metric achievement. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.