Facilities Service Desk Associate - 2194535
Opportunities at WellMed, part of the Optum family of businesses. We believe all patients are entitled to the highest level of medical care. Here, you will join a team who shares your passion for helping people achieve better health. With opportunities for physicians, clinical staff and non-patient-facing roles, you can make a difference with us as you discover the meaning behind Caring. Connecting. Growing together.
The Facilities Service Desk Associate provides telephone (receiving/placing calls) and administrative support for our department. In addition, the Facilities Coordinator provides direct support to end users on a variety of issues, such as identifying, researching, and resolving facilities problems and responding to personnel requests for facility support by phone or via email.
To ensure service levels are maintained and are done in a timely manner, the Facilities Coordinate will document, track and monitor problems as well as create and manage escalation procedures.
This position also provides support for the corporate mail room function and serves as a team member on assigned projects, assisting with communication coordination, documentation and recordkeeping.
- Call to schedule vendors when tech is unable to complete task
- Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support. Utilizes ServiceNow to enter and track work orders. Responds to user with receipt confirmation of work orders and collects additional information as necessary
- Works to provide complete market work orders entered through the Service Now portal
- Back up for markets and mailroom during team members PTO (distribution of incoming/outgoing mail and the distribution of supplies and packages)
- Provides support to Facilities Maintenance Managers and Facilities Coordinators
- Provides guidance and support to Facilities Maintenance Technicians
- Performs all other related duties as assigned
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
One year of post-high school education can be substituted/is equivalent to one year of experience
- 1+ years of clerical experience
- Customer service experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office computer software programs to include word processing, spreadsheets, graphics and email applications
- Proven solid organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize projects in a multi-task environment
- Proven ability to utilize judgment while maintaining a degree of creativity
- Advanced training in secretarial sciences and computer training
- Customer service background
- Bilingual language (English/Spanish) proficiency
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes — an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug – free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.