Neurology Physician - Seattle, WA - 2178611
Neurologist – $40,000 Bonus
The Polyclinic (part of Optum) is looking for a general Neurologist to join our group in Seattle, Washington. This Neurologist will take over a thriving practice of a retiring provider. You will join a tenured and well-respected team of three Neurologists. You will be surrounded by a dedicated support team, allowing you to focus on your clinic practice, doing your life’s best work.
Why Practice Here?
- Ability to adjust practice to a 4-day’s
- Quality & Production Incentives
- Option to perform EMGs in Office
- NO Hospital call
- Ability to dedicate time to specialized interest
- Collaborative Multispecialty with coordinated care
- Competitive pay and well-deserved incentive bonuses
- CME reimbursement & Dedicated CME days
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision
- 401k with matching & Stock options
- Company paid malpractice coverage
- Board certified/eligible in Neurology at time of employment
- Licensed in the state of WA by the time of employment
- Unrestricted DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority
Washington Residents Only: The salary range for Washington residents is $300,000 to $382,400. Salary Range is defined as total cash compensation at target. The actual range and pay mix of base and bonus is variable based upon experience and metric achievement. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.