Radiology Tech Float - The Everett Clinic - 2193106
$7,000 Sign-on Bonus for External Candidates
For those who want to invent the future of health care, here’s your opportunity. We’re going beyond basic care to health programs integrated across the entire continuum of care. Join us to start Caring. Connecting. Growing together.
- Produce radiographs of highest possible quality and with the least risk to the patient for medical diagnostic purposes
- Communicate on regular basis with radiologists on the best approach to tailor examination to clinical need
- Strictly follow all ACR, FDA, Medicare and Washington State laws regarding Radiological procedures
- Review images for technical quality
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of plain film and fluoroscopy
- Working knowledge of the RIS, PACS
- You will be a good match if you enjoy teamwork and have attention to detail, interpersonal skills, multitasking and critical thinking abilities, flexibility, and integrity
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent experience
- Graduate of AMA-approved school of Radiological Technology
- Current ARRT certification
- Active WA state license or pending application
Washington Residents Only: The hourly range for Washington residents is $22.45 to $43.89 per hour. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes — an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.