Gastroenterologist I Optum I Huntington Beach - 2147943
Life Changing Work.
As a part of Optum, the largest network of medical groups in the country, Optum is seeking Gastroenterologist to join our specialty team in Orange County, CA. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing high quality care locally. Work with the largest care delivery organization in the world and start doing your life’s best work. (sm)
- Optum Clinic: Huntington Beach – 19066 Magnolia Street, HB 92646
- Clinic Schedule: Monday – Friday, no after hours, evenings or weekends
- No inpatient call
- Manage care for established patients and new consults, in office visits and follow-up appointments
- Perform procedures including colonoscopy and endoscopy, screenings
- Collaborate with network of colleagues, Primary Care Physicians and Specialists
- Dedicated Medical Assistant for back-office support
We offer competitive compensation including sign-on incentive, specialty incentive and a comprehensive benefit package including medical malpractice coverage and tail policy, generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and holidays, CME time and dollars, medical, dental and vision benefits, company paid life insurance, bonus potential.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in
- Unrestricted CA Medical License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- BC Internal Medicine
- BC in Gastroenterology
- Minimum 1 – 4 years’ experience
- Managed care background a plus
- EMR Proficient
- Excellent time management skills
California Residents Only: The salary range for California residents is $437,580 to $659,400. Salary Range is defined as total cash compensation at target. The actual range and pay mix of base and bonus is variable based upon experience and metric achievement. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug – free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.