Rheumatology Nurse Practitioner - 2179474
Optum, the largest employer of Providers in the US, is currently seeking a Rheumatology Nurse Practitioner to join our practice in San Bernardino, CA. We have developed a reputation for providing quality, compassionate care to communities in the Inland Empire and surrounding area.
San Bernardino Medical Group (part of Optum) is a multi-specialty medical group supporting the Inland Empire by providing health care services for adults and children in a safe, efficient and cost-effective manner. We have been serving the community since 1954 and are dedicated to quality patient care and satisfaction. Our highly trained staff of Physicians and Specialty Care Teams are committed to serving you!
Join us in creating a better future and you’ll soon find you’re doing your life’s best work
As a part of our continued growth, we are searching for a new Nurse Practitioner to join our team!
- Obtain/review member medical history data (e.g., charts, electronic records, interdisciplinary team records)
- Interview member/family members/caregivers/others to obtain information related to member condition
- Asks open-ended questions to obtain health history or other critical member information
- Assess member environment for impact on member medical/psychosocial care
Identify/address risk factors (e.g., environmental, financial, medical, potential abuse/neglect, physical) that predispose member to
medical problems or can be a barrier to access care
- Assess member’s/caregiver’s health literacy (e.g., risks and benefits of health choices, lifestyle, medication)
- Conduct psychosocial assessment (e.g., spiritual, quality of life, coping skills, level of stress, cultural)
- Conduct review of systems
- Determine appropriate components of the physical exam based on review of member data
- Conduct focused/comprehensive member physical examination
- Order/interpret diagnostic tests/reports
- Active and unrestricted Nurse Practitioner license in California
- Board Certified FNP
- 1 or more years of practice experience in Rheumatology
For California Residents Only: The salary range for California residents is $110,040 to $139,000. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.