Transfer Pricing Tax Manager - Minnetonka, MN or Remote considered - 2186837
UnitedHealth Group is a health care and well-being company that’s dedicated to improving the health outcomes of millions around the world. We are comprised of two distinct and complementary businesses, UnitedHealthcare and Optum, working to build a better health system for all. Here, your contributions matter as they will help transform health care for years to come. Make an impact with a diverse team that shares your passion for helping others. Join us to start Caring. Connecting. Growing together.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to work remotely * from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges. Minnetonka, MN preferred, but will also consider Remote as a possibility.
- Lead in working with internal and external resources on transfer pricing planning opportunities
- Manage advisors in planning related projects
- Work with business leaders to understand, analyze and connect business value drivers with transfer pricing overall strategy
- Manage transfer pricing compliance activities and ensure they are completed timely and accurately
- Oversee and review the preparation and maintenance of transfer pricing calculations and analysis
- Partner closely with global Accounting, Finance, Treasury, Legal and Tax teams to establish, monitor and maintain intercompany charges for cross-border transactions
- Manage tax modeling & forecasting
- Support global transfer pricing audits
- Develop thorough knowledge of Company’s enterprise-wide financial accounting and reporting systems
- Work closely with other members of the Tax Department to support domestic and/or international tax projects as needed
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
*** Minnetonka, MN location preferred, but will consider Remote***
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or comparable education
- 8+ years of tax or accounting experience, preferably with a Fortune 500 corporate tax or finance department or International CPA or Law firm
- Transfer Pricing experience
- Working knowledge and solid ability to apply accounting concepts
- Intermediate proficiency in Excel
- CPA and/or Advanced Degree including JD, MBT, MBA, or equivalent
- Manager-level experience
- Exposure to and/or willingness to gain a basic understanding of new tools such as Alteryx, Domo, Power BI or other technology solutions
- Proven solid communication and presentation skills
- Proven solid writing and quantitative skills
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative and cross-functional environment
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Proven attention to detail with solid organizational skills
California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, or Washington Residents Only: The salary range for California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island or Washington residents is $101,200 to $184,000. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All employees working remotely will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes – an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.