San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, February 3, 2024
Front is a customer operations platform that enables support, sales, and account management teams to deliver exceptional service at scale. Front streamlines customer communication by combining the efficiency of a help desk and the familiarity of email, with automated workflows and real-time collaboration behind the scenes. With Front, teams can centralize messages across channels, route them to the right person, and unlock visibility and insights across all of their customer operations.
More than 8,000 businesses across many different industries (manufacturing, logistics, travel, financial services, tech, etc.) use Front to drive operational efficiency that prevents churn, improves retention, and propels customer growth. Backed by Sequoia Capital and Salesforce Ventures, Front has raised $204M from leading venture capital firms and independent investors including top executives at Atlassian, Okta, Qualtrics, Zoom, and PagerDuty. Front has received numerous Great Place to Work accolades, including Y Combinator's list of Top Companies in 2023, #4 on Fortune’s Best Workplaces in the Bay Area™, Inc. Magazine's 2022 Best Workplaces list, Forbes Best Startup Employers 2022 List, and Best workplaces for Millennials 2022 list.
Front is looking for a Product Specialist to join our world-class Solutions & Services organization. As a Product Specialist, you will develop deep knowledge of Front’s core product capabilities and integration marketplace and leverage your expertise to design solutions that help prospects and customers reach their goals.
This is a new role for Front and one that is highly cross-functional. As such, you will collaborate closely with product, marketing, data, and revenue teams and play a critical role in shaping how we execute a hybrid motion in the self-serve segments of our customer base - new and existing business.
You will be successful in this role if you have a bias for action, can operate with agility without sacrificing quality, have an insatiable appetite for learning all things product, can manage multiple initiatives with a clear organizational sense, and have good commercial intuitions.
We’re all about growth and career mobility at Front. Whether you want to specialize in the self-serve segment or move onto your next great role, the time you spend as a product specialist will prepare you for any role where your knowledge of our customer base and how they use the product will set you up for success, such as Growth Specialist, Account Executive, Relationship Manager, Onboarding Manager, Solutions Engineer, or Solutions Architect.
What will you be doing?
- Leverage product expertise to help small companies bridge the gap between the outcomes they want to drive and how to best accomplish them in Front through live 1:1 calls and follow-ups, ultimately guiding them to an active subscription.
- Take initiative and show scrappiness in driving internal business metrics through a variety of tactics - 1:1 calls, campaigns, webinars, personalize outreach, etc.
- Learn, catalog, and share themes from customer engagements and embody the voice of our customers when collaborating with cross-functional teams on self-serve projects and experiments.
- Adopt an analytical mindset to identify risks and opportunities within the self-serve segment and come up with creative solutions to address them.
- Test new product functionality as needed and support creating scalable assets and solutions.
What skills and experience do you need?
- 1-2 years of customer-facing consulting, sales, support, implementation, or product experience, preferably at a SaaS company with complex workflow or automation products (think Mulesoft, Zapier, Workato, Tray.io, ServiceNow, Salesforce, etc).
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team, preferably in a tech or start-up environment.
- Ability to communicate and teach complicated concepts verbally and in writing.
- Builder’s mindset - as a growing function, processes aren’t always defined, you should be excited to pave new roads through trial and error.
- Bonus: A working knowledge of relevant technologies, including Email, Ticketing Systems, SMS, CRMs, IDPs, ERPs, & ETL.
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment visa at this time.
This is a hybrid role, expected to be in our SF or Chicago office on Tuesdays and Thursdays each week.
The estimated total on-target earnings (OTE) compensation range, with an 85/15 split (85% base, 15% variable), for this role is as follows:
Chicago: $83,100 - $97,800 USD
San Francisco: $97,800 - $115,000 USD
Individual compensation packages are based on factors unique to each candidate, including job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, training, and market conditions. At Front, we take a market-based approach to pay. In addition to cash compensation (base salary, which may include commissions or overtime pay where applicable), Fronteers are eligible to receive equity in the company. This resource will provide additional information on our location zone designations. If you have questions, please contact a member of our recruiting team for additional information.
What we offer
✨ Competitive salary
🤝 Equity (we are post-series D & backed by some of the best VCs in the US)
🏥 Private health insurance fully covered by Front
💪 Flexible Fridays - learn more here!
🏡 Flexibility to work from home 3 days/week (unless posted as a full-remote role)
🛋 Mental health support with Modern Health
🍼 Family planning support with Maven
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.