Business Operations & Strategy Manager
What will you be doing?
- Own and execute on high priority, cross-functional projects
- Drive Front’s pricing strategy by combining a deep understanding of our customer needs, product, and competitive market, along with data-driven insights
- Lead analytical efforts supporting our business teams in an unstructured environment to identify insights and improve decision-making
- Develop in-depth understanding of growth drivers at Front and develop actionable recommendations from our data to influence business strategy and direction
What skills & experience do you need?
- 3-5 years of work experience in a highly analytical and strategic role (management consulting, investment banking, private equity / venture capital, operations within a rapidly growing tech company)
- Strong background in strategic problem solving - ability to approach a business problem with a hypothesis-driven approach to identify and execute on solutions
- Deep Excel expertise with the ability to develop insightful models and quantitative analysis, paired with critical thinking and sound business judgment
- Sharp attention to detail with a natural feel for numbers and data, with a high degree of accuracy in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Ability to eloquently distill and communicate complex topics broadly to leaders, team members and everyone in between
- Must be familiar with SQL or able to learn quickly
- Experience in a B2B SaaS environment strongly preferred