ForAllSecure is looking for a Legal Counsel who will play a key role in supporting ForAllSecure’s growth as we continue to scale and streamline. The ideal candidate will be a generalist in the areas of commercial transactions, corporate governance, intellectual property, data privacy, and employment law. You will report to the CEO, work as the key legal advisor to the senior leadership team, and work with ForAllSecure’s outside counsel as needed. You will balance company priorities, speed of execution, and scale of overall approach. You make sure we manage risk while maintaining a balance.
What you will do:
- Draft, review and negotiate federal and commercial agreements, including NDAs, DPAs, SaaS, SOWs, and strategic partnership opportunities.
- Be a strong cross-functional partner with our sales organization to maintain a quick pace of deal flow.
- Review questions and advise the Product & Engineering teams on our products and services to ensure compliance with applicable privacy and consumer laws.
- Partner with our People team to navigate issues relating to employment law and employee legal matters.
- Oversees the development of compliance programs to prevent and detect violations of laws, company policies, and other misconduct and promote ethical practices throughout the organization.
- Coordinate and manage annual SOC 2 audit and ensure compliance with our information security obligations.
- Proactively address the rapidly evolving regulatory environment including changes in laws and regulations, regulatory focus areas, and industry best practices.
- Provide senior management with effective legal counsel on company strategies and their implementation.
- Develop functional plans for managing legal matters, including determining responsibility for activities to be performed in-house or through third-party providers/outside counsel.
You are someone who:
- Has a JD with 5+ years of experience in federal and commercial contracting, technology transactions, and/or compliance roles either in-house, in private practice or a combination of both.
- Is licensed to practice law in at least one U.S. Jurisdiction.
- Has experience with federal contracts (GSA reporting and audit experience preferred)
- Has experience with U.S. export control laws
- Has experience with privacy laws (U.S. and multiple international jurisdictions preferred)
- Has experience with external audits (preferred)
- Demonstrates ability to make sound judgments and decisions
- Is experienced in a hyper-growth, fast-paced environment
- Is able to stay agile and pivot based on company strategy and vision
- Demonstrates the highest level of ethics and integrity.
- Demonstrates strong communication skills and the ability to work across functions.
- Is a driver of action, collaborative and goal oriented.
Who we are:
Our hunger for success drives our actions. We have respect for all, respect that people will have different opinions, and strive to mitigate unconscious bias. We commit to being responsible, transparent, and accountable in our actions to our customers and each other. We have a growth mindset, believe challenges can be opportunities, and ask what we can do 10% better each time.
We believe in a world where autonomous application security allows us to move faster and beat attackers. We do not believe the status quo is working, as companies are developing software much faster than they can manually secure it. We developed an autonomous appsec AI engine called Mayhem, which automatically tests and finds new zero-day exploitable vulnerabilities before attackers. Mayhem was battle tested in and won the DARPA (Defense Advanced Research Project Agency) Cyber Grand Challenge, and exhibited at the US Smithsonian Museum. ForAllSecure is bringing Mayhem to the world as an enterprise sales technology.
ForAllSecure’s customers include Roblox, Cloudflare, Motional, US CyberCommand, where applications range from securing online platforms used by millions to critical mission safety systems. Fortune 1000 companies in aerospace, automotive, and high-tech partner with ForAllSecure for scalable, advanced security testing that keeps pace with increasing development speeds and deployment frequencies. Other awards include the 2021 SINET 16, 2021 Global Infosec Award, and the MIT Technology Review as one of the 50 Smartest Companies. We are backed by NEA and KDT.
ForAllSecure is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We commit to living by our core values of hunger, respect, accountability and growth mindset. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to veteran status, service-member status, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), or any other status protected by the federal, state, or local laws. ForAllSecure's commitment to equal opportunity employment applies to all persons involved in our operations and we prohibit unlawful discrimination by any employee.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
E-Verify Employer (Applicants in the USA)
ForAllSecure participates in E-Verify. For more information on E-Verify please click the links below: