Enterprise Business Development Representative - Spanish Speaking
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
About the Role
Fivetran is building data pipelines to power the modern data stack for thousands of companies.
The New Business Enterprise BDR at Fivetran is a key strategic position housed within the Marketing organization but operates in close collaboration with the GTM Sales Org. The role focuses on strategically identifying key decision makers, mapping large enterprise accounts and generating meetings across all levels within Fortune 100 companies. With a focus on breaking into named new business accounts, the BDR team contributes to hitting new logo acquisition targets, generating crucial pipeline momentum for Fivetran's success.
This is a full-time position based out of our Oakland office for a hybrid position - 3 days per week Tues/Wed/Thurs.
This role is supporting both a LATAM + West Coast territory and will need to support those time zones.
Technologies You’ll Use:
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator
What You’ll Do:
- You will be a critical part of building and executing on the LATAM (Latin America) strategy in collaboration with Fivetran’s 1 LATAM AE.
- Hunting & Outbounding - Account mapping into large enterprise companies while prospecting and generating meetings with all levels of employees from C-Level to data analysts.
- Outbound prospecting into Named accounts: This person should have experience prospecting into Enterprise customers, identifying key decision makers, understanding their challenges and securing sales qualified opportunities. They should be well versed with selling into the Fortune 100. Experienced in VP- and IC-level pitches.
- Demonstrate a deep interest in our Enterprise customers data challenges and pain points while being able to give an intro of what Fivetran does at an enterprise level with the ultimate goal of setting up valuable engagements with our account executives
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Enterprise Account Executives, Marketing and Alliances to drive pipeline generation and exceed revenue goals
- Following predesigned sales strategies (and sometimes developing and implementing their own) to grow the business and hit account acquisition targets (the how). Master the Fivetran consultative, Command of the Message and Challenger sales process
- Using pre-created cadences based on Industry, Persona, Use Case and adding personalization to it
- Creating personalized cadences specific to the account and use case
- Following specific plays created for the team (Snowflake Customer, SAP or HVR use cases)
- Organize, log activity, and categorize sales lead information into Salesforce.com.
Skills We’re Looking For:
- Fluent in Spanish
- Written and verbal communication in English and Spanish
- High-level understanding of the enterprise data space
- 1-year experience of cold calling
Nice to Haves (Optional):
- Previous SDR/BDR experience of 6-months or longer
- Salesloft/Outreach experience
The pay range displayed on this job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the target position and level. Our pay ranges are determined by role, level, and location. Our job titles may span more than one career level. Within the range, individual pay is determined by additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, relevant education or training, business need, market demands. The pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. Your recruiter can share more about the specific pay range for your location during the hiring process.
This range represents base salary only and does not include incentive for sales roles, equity, or benefits, if applicable.
Perks and Benefits
- 100% employer-paid medical insurance*
- Generous paid time-off policy (PTO), plus paid sick time, inclusive parental leave policy, holidays, and volunteer days off
- RSU stock grants
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Recharge, reenergize, and pursue personal and professional goals with a 30 day paid leave after 5 years
*may vary by country - please reach out to your recruiter for more information
To learn more about Fivetran's benefits by region - click here.
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. Read about us in Forbes.
Fivetran brings together high-quality talent across the globe to make data access as easy and reliable as electricity for our customers. We value and recognize that our customers benefit from having innovative teams made of people from many backgrounds, experiences and identities. Fivetran promotes diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging through attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce, not only because it is the right thing to do, but because it helps us build a world-class company to better serve our customers, our people and our communities.
To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.