Enterprise Business Development Representative
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
About the Role
Fivetran is building data pipelines to power the modern data stack for thousands of companies. We’re looking for an Enterprise Business Development Representative (BDR) position which is a highly strategic role that sits in the most critical part of the Enterprise go-to-market motion - pipeline generation. The goal for the Enterprise BDR Organization is to effectively navigate and penetrate our largest, and most strategic accounts. You will strategize with experienced Enterprise Account Executives and cross-functional stakeholders at Fivetran to drive the company’s continued rapid growth up-market.
This is a full-time position based out of our Denver office.
Technologies You’ll Use:
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Chili Piper
What You’ll Do:
- Hit Monthly Quota for Qualified Opportunities
- Master the Fivetran consultative, Command of the Message, and Challenger sales process
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Enterprise Account Executives, Marketing and Alliances to drive pipeline generation and exceed revenue goals
- Accelerate the growth of Fivetran in the Enterprise Market through value-driven sales cycles
- Lead in-depth discovery calls and demonstrate a deep interest in our Enterprise customers’ data challenges and pain points with the ultimate goal of setting up valuable engagements with our account executives
- Speak comfortably about Fivetran’s vision to a broad range of audiences from C-level executives to individual contributors
Skills We’re Looking For:
- A track record of high achievement in a sales position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment with peers who challenge you to be better
- Previous SDR/BDR experience of 6-months or longer
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable outbound sales performance metrics
- Naturally curious and passionate
- A "one-speed" energy with a highly self-driven sense of motivation
- Owns individual work output and makes contributions to achievement of team results in a well-defined area of limited scope
- Identifies issues preventing an assigned task from being accomplished. Thinks through problems and enlists support to solve
- The ability to deal with and thrive on objections and rejection on a daily basis
- Salesloft/Outreach experience
- Zoominfo/LeadIQ experience
- Social selling through personalization via LinkedIn & Video
The pay range displayed on this job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the target position and level. Our pay ranges are determined by role, level, and location. Our job titles may span more than one career level. Within the range, individual pay is determined by additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, relevant education or training, business need, market demands. The pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. Your recruiter can share more about the specific pay range for your location during the hiring process.
This range represents base salary only and does not include incentive for sales roles, equity, or benefits, if applicable.
Perks and Benefits
- 100% employer-paid medical insurance*
- Generous paid time-off policy (PTO), plus paid sick time, inclusive parental leave policy, holidays, and volunteer days off
- RSU stock grants
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Recharge, reenergize, and pursue personal and professional goals with a 30 day paid leave after 5 years
*may vary by country - please reach out to your recruiter for more information
To learn more about Fivetran's benefits by region - click here.
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. Read about us in Forbes.
Fivetran brings together high-quality talent across the globe to make data access as easy and reliable as electricity for our customers. We value and recognize that our customers benefit from having innovative teams made of people from many backgrounds, experiences and identities. Fivetran promotes diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging through attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce, not only because it is the right thing to do, but because it helps us build a world-class company to better serve our customers, our people and our communities.
To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.