Business Development Manager, North America
What To Expect In This Position
- Create a sales strategy to drive revenue growth and market expansion within your geographical territory.
- Collaborate closely with the SDR team to ensure that the health of the pipeline is consistent.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, market dynamics, and competitive intelligence to identify new business opportunities.
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify target markets, customer segments, and key accounts.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key clients, stakeholders, and industry partners.
- Collaborate with marketing and product development teams to align strategies, optimise lead generation, and enhance product positioning. .
- Track and analyse sales metrics, market trends, and customer feedback to drive continuous improvement and optimise sales strategies.
- Make full use of CRM system to track and manage leads and opportunities as well as exploit marketing opportunities
- Represent Dragonfly at industry events, conferences, and networking opportunities to enhance the company's visibility and brand reputation.
What Sets You Apart
- A consistent record of surpassing organizational goals in their role
- A relentless drive to succeed
- Proven experience in sales, Business Development or Account Management within the security and intelligence sector.
- Demonstrable knowledge of international relations and geopolitics, the security and intelligence industry, including market dynamics, competitive landscape, and emerging trends.
- Strong sales skills - tenacity, creativity, attention to detail and self-motivation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively engage with clients, stakeholders, and internal teams.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities to identify opportunities, develop innovative sales strategies, and overcome challenges.
- Bachelor’s degree in International Relations, Politics, Modern History or a related discipline