Field Marketing Manager
Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, design and build better products — from start to finish. Whether it’s consolidating tools, simplifying workflows, or collaborating across teams and time zones, Figma makes the design process faster, more efficient, and fun while keeping everyone on the same page. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
As a Field Marketing Manager, you'll own and drive revenue generating events and initiatives forward, identifying new opportunities to increase impact and rallying others around those ideas. You'll partner closely with Sales, Marketing, and our Executive Team to translate organizational objectives into impactful events and experiences. Your focus will be on driving both in-person and virtual events that align with our business goals, including livestreams, field events and executive and partner experiences.
This is a full time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the United States.
What you'll do at Figma:
- Drive conceptualization, enablement, and execution of pipeline generating virtual and in-person events within the Americas
- Collaborate with the wider Growth Marketing Team to define metrics, track and measure the success of field events, and develop lead nurture plans that drive conversion on the heels of any event
- Cultivate cross-functional communications across the Marketing and Sales organizations to ensure alignment and agreement, while driving innovation
- Plan and complete events from start to finish, including sales team enablement, calendaring, travel, invitations, swag/giveaways, attendee management, speaker programming, and post-event outreach
- Lead budgets, third-party vendor relationships, and end-to-end contract negotiations with thoughtful prioritization and optimization for scale
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 8+ years of experience in field marketing, working with sales teams, and owning/delivering on pipeline generation targets
- Experience with owning all aspects of planning events big and small, such as custom thought leadership programs, roadshows, trade shows & sponsorships, sales dinners, webinars, executive programs and Executive Briefing Centers
- Experience creating a strategy that meets a revenue target and associated business priorities
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal, to effectively collaborate with internal and external partners, form relationships, and negotiate with vendors and partners.
- Consistent track record of adapting to changing circumstances, handling unexpected challenges or changes during events, and experience finding solutions to ensure successful event outcomes.
- Comfort-level with up to 25% travel
While it’s not required, it’s an added plus if you also have:
- Experience creating the foundation of and delivering on an Event Marketing return on investment methodology that assures the efficiency of our field marketing program
- Familiarity with event management tools, registration platforms, CRM systems, and other event technology to streamline event processes and enhance attendee experiences
At Figma, one of our values is Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Pay Transparency Disclosure
If based in Figma’s San Francisco or New York hub offices, this role has the annual base salary range stated below.
Job level and actual compensation will be decided based on factors including, but not limited to, individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process (including skills and prior relevant experience, potential impact, and scope of role), market demands, and specific work location. The listed range is a guideline, and the range for this role may be modified. For roles that are available to be filled remotely, the pay range is localized according to employee work location by a factor of between 80% and 100% of range. Please discuss your specific work location with your recruiter for more information.
Figma offers equity to employees, as well a competitive package of additional benefits, including health, dental & vision, retirement with company contribution, parental leave & reproductive or family planning support, mental health & wellness benefits, generous PTO, company recharge days, a learning & development stipend, a work from home stipend, and cell phone reimbursement. Figma also offers sales incentive pay for most sales roles. Figma’s compensation and benefits are subject to change and may be modified in the future. You may view our Pay Transparency Policy by clicking on the corresponding link.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace - we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity/expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you require accommodation, please reach out to email@example.com.