Privacy Operations Manager
Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, design and build better products — from start to finish. Whether it’s consolidating tools, simplifying workflows, or collaborating across teams and time zones, Figma makes the design process faster, more efficient, and fun while keeping everyone on the same page. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
The Privacy Operations Manager will work cross-functionally with legal, business operations, engineering, security, and other teams to manage Figma’s privacy concerns, with particular focus on Figma’s privacy and data practices.
This is a full time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the United States.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Manage internal data inventory as well as update existing and new records of processing activities
- Maintain a database of the privacy laws that apply to Figma, along with Figma’s data protection policies and procedures
- Document Figma’s privacy practices
- Review and respond to privacy inquiries and data rights requests
- Assist with managing Data Incident
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 5+ years of privacy or compliance program management experience
- Experience with GDPR/ePrivacy, CCPA/CPRA, CAN SPAM, Data Breach laws, and privacy standards and best practices
- Experience developing and maintaining data maps and inventories, and describing data processing activities
- Demonstrated experience working with stakeholders across business ops, security, product and engineering, data science, sales and marketing, customer support in addition to other teams across the company
While not required, it’s an added plus if you also have:
- Experience developing robust operations in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Strong technical capability and written communication skills, and a proven ability to turn complex ideas into easily understood concepts
- Experience building a privacy management program from the ground up
- Ability to influence others within a diverse, global, cross-functional team
Pay Transparency Disclosure
If based in Figma’s San Francisco or New York hub offices, this role has the annual base salary range stated below.
Job level and actual compensation will be decided based on factors including, but not limited to, individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process (including skills and prior relevant experience, potential impact, and scope of role), market demands, and specific work location. The listed range is a guideline, and the range for this role may be modified. For roles that are available to be filled remotely, the pay range is localized according to employee work location by a factor of between 80% and 100% of range. Please discuss your specific work location with your recruiter for more information.
Figma offers equity to employees, as well a competitive package of additional benefits, including health, dental & vision, retirement with company contribution, parental leave & reproductive or family planning support, mental health & wellness benefits, generous PTO, company recharge days, a learning & development stipend, a work from home stipend, and cell phone reimbursement. Figma also offers sales incentive pay for most sales roles. Figma’s compensation and benefits are subject to change and may be modified in the future. You may view our Pay Transparency Policy by clicking on the corresponding link.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace - we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity/expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you require accommodation, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.