Strategic Finance, Marketing
Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, design and build better products — from start to finish. Whether it’s consolidating tools, simplifying workflows, or collaborating across teams and time zones, Figma makes the design process faster, more efficient, and fun while keeping everyone on the same page. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
The Strategic Finance team is focused on solving some of Figma’s most pressing business issues. The team is responsible for owning the company's budget, driving annual and quarterly planning processes, allocating and deploying the company's resources efficiently, performing financial analyses, and partnering with teams across the company. The role requires someone who is highly analytical and strategic, a great communicator, approaches problems in a structured manner, and is comfortable with ambiguity. You’ll get substantial visibility, focus on the highest-priority business issues, and be plugged into every facet of the business.
This is a full time role that can be held from one of our US hubs (SF / NY) or remotely in the United States.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Own top of funnel forecasting across Figma’s Self-Serve and Sales businesses
- Develop cross-functional partnerships with Marketing and Product Support Leadership across the company to review investment opportunities, growth levers, and align on a resourcing model
- Drive culture of performance management with real time dashboards, KPIs, and insights into emerging trends
- Build annual operating plans, quarterly and monthly financial forecasts (including headcount and expense)
- Conduct performance analysis of programmatic investment; highlight trends, opportunities, and causes of unexpected variances
- Craft a unit economics framework to assess investment in paid marketing initiatives and track ROI and lifetime value
- Prepare and deliver presentations for the Executive Team, including the CFO, CMO, and CRO
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 3+ years of relevant experience in investment banking, private equity, strategic finance, business operations, or related fields
- Experience in financial planning and creating data-driven analysis
- The ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and develop concrete action plans
- The ability to build processes from scratch
- Experience problem-solving independently, organizing workload and priorities, and completing tasks on time
- Experience building relationships and communicating with stakeholders across all levels and functions
While not required, it’s an added plus if you also have:
- Experience at a high growth B2B SaaS company, with bonus points for self-serve models
- Experience partnering with Marketing organizations
- Experience with SQL
Pay Transparency Disclosure
If based in Figma’s San Francisco or New York hub offices, this role has the annual base salary range stated below.
Job level and actual compensation will be decided based on factors including, but not limited to, individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process (including skills and prior relevant experience, potential impact, and scope of role), market demands, and specific work location. The listed range is a guideline, and the range for this role may be modified. For roles that are available to be filled remotely, the pay range is localized according to employee work location by a factor of between 80% and 100% of range. Please discuss your specific work location with your recruiter for more information.
Figma offers equity to employees, as well a competitive package of additional benefits, including health, dental & vision, retirement with company contribution, parental leave & reproductive or family planning support, mental health & wellness benefits, generous PTO, company recharge days, a learning & development stipend, a work from home stipend, and cell phone reimbursement. Figma also offers sales incentive pay for most sales roles. Figma’s compensation and benefits are subject to change and may be modified in the future. You may view our Pay Transparency Policy by clicking on the corresponding link.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace - we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity/expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.