Contracts Manager, Vendors
Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, design and build better products — from start to finish. Whether it’s consolidating tools, simplifying workflows, or collaborating across teams and time zones, Figma makes the design process faster, more efficient, and fun while keeping everyone on the same page. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
We are looking for a contracts manager to join our vendor contracting function at Figma. As this team’s contracts manager, you will negotiate and facilitate the completion of vendor contracts, and manage Figma’s vendor contracts throughout their lifecycle. You'll be working in an exciting and constantly evolving environment while establishing relationships cross-functionally with our procurement, product, engineering, security, design, marketing, business development, and people teams.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Leverage playbooks to independently negotiate contracts with suppliers on diverse subject matter, partnering with relevant stakeholders to achieve business goals
- Conduct risk assessments of vendors to drive risk-based negotiation approach
- Manage record-keeping for contracts and related correspondence, including tracking and advising on non-standard provisions and ongoing obligations
- Master and improve contract playbooks
- Shape improvements to recordkeeping practices
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 4+ years relevant experience as a member of a corporate legal department, including:
- Negotiating commercial contracts
- Managing the full contract lifecycle
- Experience with SaaS contracts, software licenses, event-related contracts, professional services contracts
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with cross-functional teams on multiple deals simultaneously
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and attention to detail
While not required, it’s an added plus if you:
- Have experience operating in a high-growth technology company
- Can accurately issue spot and escalate issues when needed
- Are collaborative, with strong ability to build relationships, gain credibility, and partner with others
- Have a strong work ethic, low ego, and willingness to run with projects both large and small
- Are commercially-minded and curious, with the ability to understand and succinctly describe business context
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace - we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity/expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.