Business Development Representative (BDR)
- Contact potential clients through cold calls, LinkedIn and emails
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns.
- Identify & Qualify client needs & challenges.
- Build relationships with potential customers
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Collaborate with an Account Executive on strategic prospecting
- Develop your sales skills
- Report to the BDR Manager on activity and pipeline
- Competitive, driven individual.
- Personable, with good soft skills.
- Clear communicator.
- Confident at speaking to senior level persons.
- Organised & Process driven.
- Self motivated individual with strong career aspirations.
- A desire to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to think quickly on their feet