Senior Product Manager, ML Products
DoubleVerify is a pioneering market leader known for its cutting-edge technology that impeccably authenticates the quality of digital media, thus optimizing ad performance for globally renowned brands. DoubleVerify (DV) offers media transparency and accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality, ensuring maximum advertising performance. Since its inception in 2008, DV has been instrumental in helping hundreds of Fortune 500 companies optimize their media investments and in forging a more robust advertising industry. To learn more about us, please visit doubleverify.com.
About the Role:
As a Senior Product Manager in our New York office, your work will enable DoubleVerify to provide advertisers and partners with the tools they need to ensure their digital media buy is brand-safe and suitable. This not only safeguards the reputation of leading brands but also ensures that internet users have a better online experience and that overall misinformation, hate speech, and violence are minimized.
You will be using cutting-edge machine learning and artificial intelligence (ML/AI) technologies in collaboration with a multi-disciplinary team of engineers, data scientists, AI curation specialists, and product policy managers. You will take the lead in developing new solutions to enhance DoubleVerify's Classification products, significantly expanding capabilities and coverage. The ideal candidate will be a data-driven, technically proficient, detail-oriented professional with substantial AI product management experience, coupled with superior communication, organizational, and analytical skills.
- End-to-End Product Management: You will be responsible for managing the entire lifecycle of product development, from the initial concept ideation to model creation and eventual product release. This includes breaking down the overall vision into actionable epics and user stories, ensuring a seamless product development process.
- Cross-functional collaboration: Work closely with other product managers and multi-disciplinary teams to facilitate successful product launches, ensuring alignment with the overall product strategy and objectives.
- User Feedback and Requirement Collection: Proactively collect and synthesize feedback from various stakeholders and customers, and translate them into clear and comprehensive product requirements that guide the development process.
- Educational Background: A Bachelor's degree in a technical or quantitative field or equivalent practical experience in building and shipping technical products.
- Work Experience: A minimum of 8 years of combined full-time working experience, with at least 4 years in Product Management.
- Detail-Oriented and Organized: A strong orientation toward detail and organization, with an unwavering commitment to delivering excellence in all aspects of your work.
- Quick Learner: Demonstrated ability to rapidly and effectively learn and explore new topics, identify knowledge sources, and independently understand new technologies, markets, and concepts.
- Communication Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills, enabling you to convey complex technical information clearly and concisely.
- Analytical and Critical Thinking: Possess strong analytical skills and the ability to engage in critical thinking, enabling data-driven decision-making.
- AI and ML Product Experience: Previous experience in designing and building AI and machine learning products.
- Data Analysis Proficiency: Hands-on experience with SQL and data analysis tools, enabling you to work with data effectively in your product management role.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on a number of non-discriminating factors, including qualifications for the role, level, skills, experience, location, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at DV.
The estimated salary range for this role based on the qualifications set forth in the job description is between [$152,000 - $202,000]. This role will also be eligible for bonus, equity, and benefits.
The range above is for the expectations as laid out in the job description; however, we are often open to a wide variety of profiles, and recognize that the person we hire may be more or less experienced than this job description as posted.
Not-so-fun fact: Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of job criteria, women and other marginalized groups tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes but you’re not sure that you check every box, apply anyway!