Who we are
DoubleVerify is the leader in digital performance solutions, improving the impression quality and audience impact of digital advertising. Built on best practices, DoubleVerify solutions create value for media buyers and sellers by bringing transparency and accountability to the market, ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery and audience quality across campaigns to drive performance. Since 2008, DoubleVerify has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry.
DoubleVerify’s Accounts Receivable department is seeking highly motivated AR/Collections Associate. We look for hands on, self-starters who thrive in a fast-paced environment. The collections associate is expected to meet monthly cash collection goals. Reduce the over 90 days outstanding by 20%, and decrease the unapplied cash by 40% within their 1st 90 days at DoubleVerify.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage portfolio of customer accounts to ensure timely collection of Accounts Receivables and minimize delinquent balances to reduce Days Sales Outstanding (DSO)
- Maintain a good follow-up system to ensure promises to pay are met and accounts are not neglected
- Send reminder notices and statements to outstanding customers
- Interact with customers to resolve outstanding issues
- Identify root causes of problems affecting payment of invoices, by analyzing relevant information and clearly communicating and collaborating with our client and colleagues to resolve those problems in a timely manner
- Review and rank customers by risk of collectability and monitor high risk accounts
- Develops effective relationships with customers. Understands their process, key players and how to work efficiently within their system to collect outstanding balances effectively
- Effectively and professionally present information and respond to questions from managers, employees, vendors and/or customers with knowledgeable, respectful, and solutions-orientated approach
- Assist with AR month end close and other Ad hoc request
- Pay close attention to detail, manage time efficiently, be solutions-oriented, provide exceptional customer service
- Proven professional ability to handle highly confidential information
- Express themselves with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must work well with others and accept changes in procedures
Who You Are:
- 2-4 years of related experience in a collections role
- Advanced Excel skills (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance preferred
- Extremely Detail Oriented, strong analytical, time management skills, ability to work independently
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Digital experiences a plus
- Knowledge of Netsuite a plus
- International collections experience a plus
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on a number of non-discriminating factors, including qualifications for the role, level, skills, experience, location, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at DV.
The estimated salary range for this role based on the qualifications set forth in the job description is between $43,000 - $80,000. This role will also be eligible for bonus/commission (as applicable), equity, and benefits.
The range above is for the expectations as laid out in the job description; however, we are often open to a wide variety of profiles, and recognize that the person we hire may be more or less experienced than this job description as posted.
Not-so-fun fact: Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of job criteria, women and other marginalized groups tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes but you’re not sure that you check every box, apply anyway!