FP&A Analyst - Sales Operations
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data and analytics. DV’s mission is to be the definitive source of transparency and data-driven insights into the quality and effectiveness of digital advertising for the world’s largest brands, publishers and digital ad platforms. DV’s technology platform provides advertisers with consistent and unbiased data and analytics that can be used to optimize the quality and return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
We are looking for an Analyst to join our growing Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team. This position reports to the Senior Manager, Sales Operations within the Finance team, and will work closely with the rest of Finance as well as the Commercial Team. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, possesses strong analytical and communication skills, and is able to analyze large sets of data.
What You’ll Do:
This position involves commercial support and is responsible for commercial incentive calculation.
- Calculate account management incentives on a half yearly basis.
- Partner with the AM Leadership team to resolve incentive issues and execute corrections in a timely manner.
- Maintain monthly sales reports to monitor revenue performance and investigate revenue discrepancies.
- Provide reporting support to our Global Agency Partnerships team.
- Assist with ad hoc reporting in support of commercial initiatives.
- Assign client classifications to new records in Salesforce.com on a weekly basis.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree from an Accredited Institution, Required
- 1+ years of related work experience in a FP&A or other related quantitative role, Required
- Strong Excel skills, Required
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate cross-functionally, Required
- 1-2 years of experience in digital advertising or similar industry, a plus
- Knowledge of Tableau and Salesforce, a plus
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on a number of non-discriminating factors, including qualifications for the role, level, skills, experience, location, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at DV. The estimated salary range for this role based on the qualifications set forth in the job description is between $43,000 - $80,000. This role will also be eligible for bonus/commission (as applicable), equity, and benefits.
The range above is for the expectations as laid out in the job description; however, we are often open to a wide variety of profiles, and recognize that the person we hire may be more or less experienced than this job description as posted.
Not-so-fun fact: Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of job criteria, women and other marginalized groups tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes but you’re not sure that you check every box, apply anyway!