Senior Workday HCM Configuration Lead
Who we are
DV is the leader in digital performance solutions, improving the impression quality and audience impact of digital advertising. Built on best practices, DV solutions create value for media buyers and sellers by bringing transparency and accountability to the market, ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery and audience quality across campaigns to drive performance.
Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best-in-class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry. Learn more at DoubleVerify.com
- This individual will serve as the technical expert for Workday HCM and all HRIS technology.
- Conduct working sessions with internal stakeholders to gather, understand, and analyze business requirements.
- Lead the design, configuration, testing, and implementation of business requirements in Workday HCM modules including organizations and security and business processes relating to all HR modules across Workday.
- Identify process improvements and implement system enhancements.
- Troubleshoot business processes, calculated fields, business logic, file loads, and configuration.
- Provide guidance on configuration to other team members.
- Recommend innovative solutions to deploy Workday functionality and promote adoption.
- Serve as a named support contact for Workday
- Maintain an active membership in the Workday Community.
- Continually research and stay up to date on all Workday updates and fixes, including performing system testing for Workday delivered twice a year release
- Ensure processes are configured within SOX guidelines
- Lead projects for new functionality deployment and annual processes.
- Manage the semi-annual release process.
- Lead the testing of Workday configuration, provide training and documentation as needed.
- Partner with HRIS to review and test applicable system integrations, as required.
- Continually research, test and stay up to date on all Workday updates and fixes, including performing system testing for Workday delivered twice a year release.
- Maintain up to date documentation on all system configurations.
- Perform research on problems, identify the true cause, and present and implement corrective measures.
- Partner with the People Analytics Team to design, build and troubleshoot reports and dashboards, including Matrix and Composite Reports utilizing Workday Report Writer and Designer
- Configure business processes to use embedded analytics where possible
Integrations & Security
- Partner with HRIS and key stakeholders to review and test applicable system integrations, as required.
- Communicate to internal customers regarding Workday features and functionality.
- Ensure internal customer issues and requests are addressed within defined SLA’s.
- Configure security roles as needed
- 7-10+ years of Workday HCM Configuration experience with at least 1- 2 Global HCM Implementations.
- Strong experience with Workday Reporting and Dashboards including Advanced and Composite Reports.
- Familiar with Workday integrations and custom integrations.
- Deep understanding of Workday data and structure, business processes, reporting, security, integrations and authentication capabilities.
- Strong testing and release management experience.
- Detail oriented, with strong followup skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on a number of non-discriminating factors, including qualifications for the role, level, skills, experience, location, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at DV. The estimated salary range for this role based on the qualifications set forth in the job description is between [$83,000 -158,000]. This role will also be eligible for bonus/commission (as applicable), equity, and benefits. The range above is for the expectations as laid out in the job description; however, we are often open to a wide variety of profiles, and recognize that the person we hire may be more or less experienced than this job description as posted.
Not-so-fun fact: Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of job criteria, women and other marginalized groups tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes but you’re not sure that you check every box, apply anyway!