Senior Salesforce Engineer
Role: Senior Salesforce Engineer
Type: Full Time
Location: New York, NY
DoubleVerify is the leading independent provider of marketing measurement software, data and analytics that authenticates the quality and effectiveness of digital media for the world's largest brands and media platforms. DV provides media transparency and accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance.
Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies’ gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.About the role:
As a Salesforce developer, you will be working with a talented team responsible for enabling clients to successfully setup and operate DoubleVerify’s rich suite of products. You will develop server-side code and APIs to integrate multiple systems implemented in different technologies. You will be responsible for developing client-facing front end solutions used by DoubleVerify’s clients and the Client Services team. You will be closely coordinating and working with multiple development, product, and account management teams.
What you’ll do:
- Develop Salesforce server-side code in Apex to integrate several operational systems and to enhance the core business logic.
- Design, develop and document APIs to be used by partners and other development teams.
- Work in a fast paced, agile environment with continuous development and tight integration cycles.
- Collaborate with team members and Product Managers on a daily basis.
- Actively participate in product meetings, code reviews and design discussions.
- Analyze data to test the correctness and effectiveness of the integrations.
- Manage internal salesforce instances and metadata including SObjects, Permissions, Page Layouts, etc.
Who you are:
- At least 3 year of hands-on development experience in modern languages such as Java, .Net and/or Python
- Ability to use out-of-the-box Salesforce functionality as well as building a custom solution on top of the framework’s building blocks.
- Experience with Salesforce automation and deployment tools (such as SFDX and ant)
- Experience working with relational and/or document databases (SQL or NoSQL)
- Familiarity with all aspects of SDLC - understanding of the best practices and experience working in a CI/CD environment.
- Excellent communication skills and a team player.
- Familiarity with any of the following is a plus:
- Design and development of REST APIs
- TypeScript, Angular, or React
- Containerization (Docker/k8s) and/or Kafka.
- Cloud platform (Google Cloud Platform, Azure or AWS)
The successful candidate's starting salary will be determined based on a number of non-discriminating factors, including qualifications for the role, level, skills, experience, location, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at DV. The estimated salary range for this role based on the qualifications set forth in the job description is between $99,000 to $197,000. This role will also be eligible for bonus/commission (as applicable), equity, and benefits.
The range above is for the expectations as laid out in the job description; however, we are often open to a wide variety of profiles, and recognize that the person we hire may be more or less experienced than this job description as posted.
Not-so-fun fact: Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of job criteria, women and other marginalized groups tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes but you’re not sure that you check every box, apply anyway!