Senior Revenue Strategy Analyst
Do the best work of your career as a champion for small and mid-size businesses.
BILL is a leader in financial automation software for small and midsize businesses (SMBs). As a champion of SMBs, we are dedicated to automating the future of finance so businesses can thrive. Hundreds of thousands of businesses trust BILL solutions to manage financial workflows, including payables, receivables, and spend and expense management. With BILL, businesses are connected to a network of millions of members, so they can pay or get paid faster. Through our automated solutions, we help SMBs simplify and control their finances, so they can confidently manage their businesses, and succeed on their terms.
BILL is a trusted partner of leading U.S. financial institutions, accounting firms, and accounting software providers. We have operations in San Jose, CA, Draper, UT, Houston, TX and are continuing to expand into other geographic locations. If you’re looking for a place that helps you do the best work of your career, look no further than BILL.
The Senior Revenue Operations Analyst is responsible for orchestrating the operating rhythm to enable our revenue teams to scale effectively. We are looking for a self-motivated, data-driven, operations analyst to join our Revenue Operations team to develop, manage, and grow our Revenue Operations team.
You will coordinate Operations activities across Revenue teams and work closely with our Ad Valorem payment rail product leaders to deliver on our transaction revenue goals. This includes developing processes, deploying technology needs, monitoring department metrics, and tracking internal and external meetings.
Make your impact within a rapidly growing Fintech Company
- Partner with Enablement, Engineering, Product, Marketing, Revenue Operations, Sales, BI, and Support teams to represent the needs of the revenue teams including intake, handoffs, and prioritization
- Analyze key data and build KPIs for the Revenue teams, identify and implement key metrics to track in BI tools such as Tableau and Looker
- Track KPIs to measure performance at the individual and segment level, as well as overall impact on enablement and adoption
- Own go to market and readiness functions for the CSM and Implementation team to ensure product releases and updates are communicated effectively to the field
- Monitor account engagement, staffing ratios, retention to update forecasting models
- Coordinate ongoing training delivery for the Revenue teams to ensure best practices and technical product knowledge translate to value for our Customers
- This role will report to the Senior Manager of Revenue Operations as a part of the Revenue Operations team.
We’d love to chat if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in Revenue Operations in a SaaS or FinTech environment
- 3+ years of experience in Operations, Program Management, or Field Enablement roles
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics, or other quantitative disciplines, or equivalent experience
- Experience developing processes, programs, and operating rhythms
- Experience with CRM, Project Management, and Success tools such as Gainsight, and Salesforce
- Intermediate skills in data analysis tools such as Tableau, Looker,Excel, Google Sheets required, advanced proficiency preferred
- Proven experience with systems/tools utilized for sales operations processes such as Salesforce, Excel, Outreach, etc..
- Strong communication skills and comfort presenting to senior leadership
- Highly organized self-starter with the ability to work independently at all levels of the org
- Ability to effectively collaborate with business partners and proactively communicate across locations
- High attention to detail, strong work ethic, a can-do attitude, and an ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to identify areas of improvement
Our ranges for each role and job level are based on a variety of factors including candidate experience, expertise, and geographic location and may vary from the amounts listed below. The role is also eligible for a competitive benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, flexible spending & health savings account, paid holidays, paid time off, and other company benefits. The estimated salary ranges noted below are remote based roles in the specific geographic zones
Let’s talk about benefits
- 100% paid employee health, dental, and vision plans (choose HMO, PPO, or HDHP)
- HSA & FSA accounts
- Life Insurance, Long & Short-term disability coverage
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 11+ Observed holidays and wellness days and flexible time off
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with employee discounts
- Wellness & Fitness initiatives
- Employee recognition and referral programs
- And much more
For positions that are in office we support a hybrid work environment with on-site and remote work days. Check out our LinkedIn Life Page for each location and Discover BILL.
We live our culture and values every day
At BILL, we’re different by design—it's our culture. Our CEO is a trusted entrepreneur who lives our cultural values: Humble, Authentic, Passionate, Accountable, and Fun. People here love being their authentic selves, contributing unique experiences, sharing ideas, perspectives, and intellectual curiosity. We celebrate our diversity as the heart and soul of how we work, grow, and succeed together. Inspiring people with meaningful career experiences they love really does make the dream work and our successes just keep getting better. There’s no limit to what we can build and where we can go from here. We’d love you to join us.
BILL is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer where everyone is welcome. Our innovation and technology are inspired by an inclusive culture unlike any other. Everyone brings a different personal story and perspective and this diverse mix of minds, backgrounds, and experiences is where our greatest ideas come from. We welcome people of all races, ethnicities, ages, religions, abilities, genders, and sexual orientations to make us an even more vibrant company. We want everyone to bring their authentic selves here, to share our values, shape our vision, drive innovation, and become part of a culture we celebrate every day.
Our promise to our candidates is to be transparent, diligent, and engaging while guiding individuals through each step of our hiring process. At BILL we strive to achieve an inclusive and positive candidate experience that aligns with our core values and focuses on diversity. If you require a reasonable accommodation for your application, interviews, or another aspect of the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Humble - We check our egos at the door. We are curious. We listen, accept feedback.
- Authentic - We earn and show trust by being real—embracing our authentic selves.
- Passionate - We care deeply about each other and our customers.
- Accountable - We are duty-bound to each other, our customers, and society.
- Fun - We wrap it all together by building connections and enjoying time spent together.
Our Applicant Privacy Notice describes how BILL treats the personal information it receives from applicants