Sr. Sales Compensation Analyst
Do the best work of your career as a champion for small and mid-size businesses.
BILL is a leader in financial automation software for small and midsize businesses (SMBs). As a champion of SMBs, we are dedicated to automating the future of finance so businesses can thrive. Hundreds of thousands of businesses trust BILL solutions to manage financial workflows, including payables, receivables, and spend and expense management. With BILL, businesses are connected to a network of millions of members, so they can pay or get paid faster. Through our automated solutions, we help SMBs simplify and control their finances, so they can confidently manage their businesses, and succeed on their terms.
BILL is a trusted partner of leading U.S. financial institutions, accounting firms, and accounting software providers. We have operations in San Jose, CA, Draper, UT, Houston, TX and are continuing to expand into other geographic locations. If you’re looking for a place that helps you do the best work of your career, look no further than BILL.
Make your impact within a rapidly growing Fintech Company
BILL is looking for a high-energy individual contributor to administer our best in class sales incentive plans. This role will ensure the accuracy in quota alignment, quota attainment, variable attainment, variable payments involving both systematic calculations and/or spreadsheet calculations.
The ideal candidate will have a strong analytical, and crafty mindset, and is not afraid to ask questions. The successful candidate thrives in a fast-paced, changing and growing environment. This role will report to the Director of Sales Incentives Compensations.
- Owns the overall management of incentive calculations for all commissionable headcounts. Serves as an expert on all related incentive compensation Plans with other Business Partners to ensure the data flow processing for incentive compensation
- Prepare key monthly commission reconciliation reports including reporting of monthly incentives and sales attainment metrics. Create, validate and audit monthly reports to ensure accuracy and completeness of commissions crediting and payment results, data accuracy of plan calculation, and overall data integrity
- Compile and Conduct monthly, quarterly, and annual incentive compensation modeling, data visualization, and reporting
- Support projects such ast SOX compliance and systems integration.
- Continuously provide inputs where needed and identify gaps in process and policies.
- Respond to compensation related inquiries from the Sales Team in an effective and timely manner.
- Track all non-standard actions related to commission expenses including: manual adjustments, deal splits, returns, spiffs & bonuses
We’d love to chat if you have:
- 5+ years of experience owning incentive system implementation
- Preferred prior experience with incentive compensation in SPIFF
- Possess strong analytical skills to effectively analyze data
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment. Able to quickly adapt to innovative technologies and process changes.
The estimated base salary range for this role is noted below for our office location in Draper, UT. Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in BILL’s bonus and equity plan. Our ranges for each role and job level are based on a variety of factors including candidate experience, expertise, and geographic location and may vary from the amounts listed above. The role is also eligible for a competitive benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, flexible spending & health savings account, paid holidays, paid time off, and other company benefits.
Let’s talk about benefits
- 100% paid employee health, dental, and vision plans (choose HMO, PPO, or HDHP)
- HSA & FSA accounts
- Life Insurance, Long & Short-term disability coverage
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 11+ Observed holidays and wellness days and flexible time off
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with employee discounts
- Wellness & Fitness initiatives
- Employee recognition and referral programs
- And much more
For positions that are in office we support a hybrid work environment with on-site and remote work days. Check out our LinkedIn Life Page for each location and Discover BILL.
We live our culture and values every day
At BILL, we’re different by design—it's our culture. Our CEO is a trusted entrepreneur who lives our cultural values: Humble, Authentic, Passionate, Accountable, and Fun. People here love being their authentic selves, contributing unique experiences, sharing ideas, perspectives, and intellectual curiosity. We celebrate our diversity as the heart and soul of how we work, grow, and succeed together. Inspiring people with meaningful career experiences they love really does make the dream work and our successes just keep getting better. There’s no limit to what we can build and where we can go from here. We’d love you to join us.
BILL is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer where everyone is welcome. Our innovation and technology are inspired by an inclusive culture unlike any other. Everyone brings a different personal story and perspective and this diverse mix of minds, backgrounds, and experiences is where our greatest ideas come from. We welcome people of all races, ethnicities, ages, religions, abilities, genders, and sexual orientations to make us an even more vibrant company. We want everyone to bring their authentic selves here, to share our values, shape our vision, drive innovation, and become part of a culture we celebrate every day.
Our promise to our candidates is to be transparent, diligent, and engaging while guiding individuals through each step of our hiring process. At BILL we strive to achieve an inclusive and positive candidate experience that aligns with our core values and focuses on diversity. If you require a reasonable accommodation for your application, interviews, or another aspect of the hiring process, please contact email@example.com.
- Humble - We check our egos at the door. We are curious. We listen, accept feedback.
- Authentic - We earn and show trust by being real—embracing our authentic selves.
- Passionate - We care deeply about each other and our customers.
- Accountable - We are duty-bound to each other, our customers, and society.
- Fun - We wrap it all together by building connections and enjoying time spent together.
Our Applicant Privacy Notice describes how BILL treats the personal information it receives from applicants