Coordinator, Tech Recruiting - Contract
Datadog is ramping up for another BIG hiring year and expanding our Recruiting team to support this process. We are looking to hire a Recruiting Coordinator who will be responsible for supporting the recruiting process. You will be the face of recruiting at Datadog!
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage job posts and candidate stages in our Applicant Tracking System and externally to various career sites and job boards
- Schedule all on-site and video conference interviews
- Greet interview candidates, providing a top notch candidate experience
- Manage new hire process by drafting offer letters, connecting with references, and reviewing all background check reports
- Plan and attend recruiting events (virtual webinars, in-house meetups, career fairs, etc.) to help pipeline new talent
- Partner with other team members to improve and streamline processes when needed
- Develop stakeholder relationships with recruiters and hiring managers and maintain effective communication channels
Who You Are:
- Someone with 2+ years of experience in a professional environment, 1+ of which has been in recruiting coordination or operations
- Professional, enthusiastic, and extremely organized
- A chameleon - able to support fast-paced recruitment activity in an ever changing environment
- Known as a multi-tasking guru, able to effectively prioritize projects and pivot where needed with a sense of urgency
- Comfortable handling confidential and highly sensitive information with discretion
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits & Growth:
- Generous and competitive health benefits
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $49,000 to $72,000, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Here are our Candidate Legal Notices for your reference.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.