Staff Business Systems Analyst (Technical Solutions) - New York
We are seeking a highly motivated Technical Solutions Operations (TS Ops) Business Systems Analyst to design and oversee the technology systems that enable Technical Solutions (TS) to operate efficiently and achieve our strategic goals. Datadog’s TS team is comprised of 700+ customer-facing technical experts around the world from Sales Engineers, Technical Account Managers to Support Engineers that work with prospects and customers across their journey with Datadog to deliver outstanding customer experiences and drive growth through rapid product adoption.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Strategic Partnership with Technical Solutions (TS) Leaders: Support TS leaders by shaping their future vision, prioritizing their objectives, and executing on top objectives.
- Process Optimization: Identify and evaluate opportunities for increased efficiency, test hypotheses through analysis, and collaborate cross-functionally to implement improvements.
- Strategic Roadmap Development: Contribute to long-term strategy by identifying business needs and translating them into requirements, evaluating technology solutions that best meet our business objectives.
- Tools Innovation: Design and oversee the implementation of technology tools & systems that enable TS teams to efficiently and effectively achieve their KPIs and strategic goals.
- Leverage AI technologies: Develop and implement solutions by integrating generative AI into business operations to increase team efficiency & productivity
- Functional Lead: Be the focal point, mentor and coach for the business analysts to establish standards and best practices for requirement gathering, current and future state process workflows, solution design.
- Operational excellence: Ensure that technology systems are scalable, reliable, and secure.
- Work a hybrid model of 3-5 days in office per week.
Who You Are:
- Experience: 8+ years of experience in support strategy or a similar role as a business analyst in implementing multi-channel ticketing systems and AI solutions (i.e. Zendesk, Salesforce Service Cloud).
- Strategic Thinking: Ability to bring structure and expertise to resolve ambiguous challenges.
- Communication: Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to tailor communications and detail to specific audiences from VPs to Engineers to accomplish results
- Ownership: Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally and take direct responsibility for outcomes in collaboration with Support, Technical Post Sales, Sales Engineering, Product and Engineering teams.
- Quantitative Analysis: Proficient in performing accurate calculations and analyses with a strong attention to detail.
- Organizational Skills: Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, each with unique challenges and stakeholders. Judgment to balance speed and depth, based on risk and impact
- Creative Problem-Solving: Comfortable with ambiguity and adaptable to shifting priorities.
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $125,000.00 to $184,000.00, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Here are our Candidate Legal Notices for your reference.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.