Location: Bay Area Preferred, Remote OK
Are you excited about pioneering STEM education for kids and digital marketing? Unleash the next generation’s creativity through coding, NASA/space science, Roblox/Minecraft game building, and even Procreate! This is a great opportunity for you to continue to grow your marketing skills and bring impactful education to students worldwide.
We are seeking a Marketing Associate with strong customer empathy, campaign launching, and project management skills, and the willingness to learn to assist our digital marketing. The day-to-day tasks in this role will include launching new online events and classes including landing page creation, ad campaigns, email marketing, and more. As well as recruiting and partnering with other leading content providers and award-winning orgs.
As a Marketing Associate, you will be working with our marketing lead and cross functional team to deliver the following: some of your key responsibilities are:
- Weekly email campaigns for customer engagement and retention
- Launching new classes and events including writing copy, concepting and launching landing pages, designing and launching ads, creating emails.
- Recruiting new content providers and partner orgs, and partnering with them for program success.
- Running and growing our third-party class placement channels such as ActivityHero.
- Strategizing and improving both new and existing ideas and tactics for better marketing results.
- Experience growing a digital marketing channel.
- Proven detail-driven implementation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and willing to learn.
- Project management experience working across multiple functions - product, marketing, CS.
- Have strong quantitative skills to identify insights from operational and customer data
- A minimum of 3 years of professional marketing experience.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org.